Amsterdam

Slim

Get yourself to a bookshop and buy a motherfucking guide book. Read it, and then make your own mind up.

What next, a thread asking for hints on how to wipe your arse? :|

:lol:

Have you got any tips?

I find if you use your hand then wash it its alot cheaper.  Was hoping for some tips on good places the guide books do not tell you about.  But thanks any way

COCK

Obvious ones really:

Van Gogh Museum

Heineken Brewery (tell them it's your birthday)

Get a barge trip down Prinsengracht

Anne Frank Museum

Rijksmuseem (if only for the Nightwatchmen)

Or alternatively:

Take a few sheets of bog roll

Wind them round your hand

Wipe

Repeat til arse is clean

There. Two birds. One stone.

Boy I'm in a fucking foul mood tonight :|

Guest makemeacupoftea

Obvious ones really:

Van Gogh Museum

Heineken Brewery (tell them it's your birthday)

Get a barge trip down Prinsengracht

Anne Frank Museum

Rijksmuseem (if only for the Nightwatchmen)

Or alternatively:

Take a few sheets of bog roll

Wind them round your hand

Wipe

Repeat til arse is clean

There. Two birds. One stone.

Boy I'm in a f***ing foul mood tonight :|

hahahahahaha

you legend

Get yourself to a bookshop and buy a motherfucking guide book. Read it, and then make your own mind up.

What next, a thread asking for hints on how to wipe your arse? :|

they bring out books for the wildest things now dont they ?

there's a bar on the way in the town from the train station that is a sort of sports bar with loads of tvs and girls in bikinis where you can drink shots out of their clevages.

can't remember what it's called.

would like to know if anyone knows

http://www.mueller-touristik.de/catalogue/details/22-Map-01-0350A.jpghttp://www.at-rejse-er-at-leve.dk/faerge/faergeruter_england.gif

good to see that newcastle is the main (only?) shipping route

does anyone know where the best places to go at night are?

Aye I've been three times, last time I was there, that was my base for Euro 2000 between the Portugal and Romania games cos we didn't have tickets for Germany.  To be honest if you're only intention is getting fucked off your face every night on charlie, spliffs and e and shagging prozzies you'd get bored with it after a week. 

Same as any big place don't go where the tourists go, go where the locals go, and Rembrantplein is absolutely fantastic.  If you're partial to the odd e all the clubs round there you can test your e before you take it to see you're not getting shite.  That's where all the dutch cunts go, one of the two nights we had down there, every cunt and I mean EVERY CUNT, was dressed in orange, they were playing Denmark in Rotterdam that night, they pissed on them and the atmosphere in Amsterdam, especially Rembrantplein was probably the best I've ever seen in a town, honestly.  Our digs were a youth hostel in the red lights district and when we walked back up it was all English cunts being sick and making pricks of themselves in bars like The Bulldog, what a contrast.  We got bikes, and fucked off all over for the day to get rid of hangovers, was so warm last time, spent a day playing football with these Dutch and Slovenian cunts in the Vondelpark which is beautiful too.  What a class place it is though.

Looked at the flying pig hostel but does any one else know of some good ones?

Aye this one http://www.shelter.nl/content/view/19/49/ stayed there like I say three times, it looks shit but it's clean safe and cheap as F***.  Was about 25 (£8 or £9) guilders last time I was there, it's right in the heart of the red likes district, so when you're on your way there from the Centraal Station expect all manner of C***s from the windows stating "50 guildershh shuck or F***" whey it's Euro's noo but you get the drift.

Don't go to the Flying Pig I've heard it's pure shite, and this one is run by the church so it's clean, only doonside is 1am or 130am curfew, I forget which.