Rooney

Guest makemeacupoftea

Guest makemeacupoftea

I was thinking before, this kid hasn't been doing much for long periods this season...

Does anyone think he's past his best?

I reckon he hit his prime very young and i don't think he will improve or be consistent!!

What you think?

I was thinking before, this kid hasn't been doing much for long periods this season...

Does anyone think he's past his best?

I reckon he hit his prime very young and i don't think he will improve or be consistent!!

What you think?

He's going to have a hard job improving as he's at such a high standard, but am sure good coaches will find things.

Certainly mentally he's not finished. Is too inconsistant, something Ronaldo has sorted out since coming back from the WC in great style.

seriously, i've been saying this for a while now - he aint living up to his hype

Isn't he? fucking hell, maybe you should actually watch his performances and his all-round game. This thread is either a mega wind up, or deserves a ban tbh :lol:

Guest MexicanToon

You are blatantly deprived of grey matter aren't you?

I've never had a stalker before....describe yourself....in words of more than two syllables if you can.

Is someone talking?

Guest MagicNumber9

You are blatantly deprived of grey matter aren't you?

I've never had a stalker before....describe yourself....in words of more than two syllables if you can.

Is someone talking?

:chezsex: tbh...

Guest MexicanToon

seriously, i've been saying this for a while now - he aint living up to his hype

Isn't he? f***ing hell, maybe you should actually watch his performances and his all-round game. This thread is either a mega wind up, or deserves a ban tbh :lol:

Your probably right...deserves a ban.

Guest thompers

To be fair, Owen was at his best in his teen years so this post isn't exactly outrageous.

Rooney will never be 'shit' and it is questionable whether he can maintain the form from his early career throughout his whole career.

Guest thompers

The kid is a genious......end of.

The majority of 'the kids' game is based on his tremendous enthusiasm and work rate. Whilst he does have a LOT of ability, sometimes that enthusiasm and work rate that brings the best of his ability onto display doesn't always last throughout a players career.

Guest thompers

Got a hunch he nots going to run out of steam.

I'd say he's more in danger of losing interest or 'running out of steam' than any other young player. He's reached the very top so early in his career, playing for Man Utd, automatic in the England team... he hasn't got the same motives to improve as other young players do.

Guest MexicanToon

Your right....he's built like a brickshit'ouse.......but he has always been like that I reckon, and he's probably learnt to cope with his excessive wait already. He's just a strong lad.