Breaking News: Chelsea in £9m bid for Watford’s points

Delima

Breaking News

Chelsea in £9m bid for Watford’s points

Chelsea moved to the top of the Premiership this morning after successfully buying Watford’s points. The £9m transfer came as a surprise to the rest of the Premiership, but with Watford already having given up any hope of staying in the Premiership, the audacious purchase of all their points benefits both clubs.

Chelsea chief executive Peter Kenyon commented ‘These ten points are exactly the sort of boost the club needs at the moment and could be the difference that helps us retain the Premiership. For Watford, the money will allow them to rebuild their squad to have another tilt at promotion next year. As they say ‘you can’t take them with you’. ’

The champions now have 45 points, although their goal difference has of course suffered, particular considering the four goals that Chelsea now ‘conceded’ against Chelsea. But the transfer puts them four points ahead of Manchester United who are now rumoured to be in negotiations with Charlton over a loan of some of their points until the end of the season.

Chelsea’s share value rose after the news. However the company fell several places on the FTSE 100 index after they were deducted points for fielding an illegible accountant.

Guest Ridzuan

Im not sure how reliable this news is as nothing is being said in their respective official websites.But should this be true,Ill be freaking angry because such things shouldnt be allowed in the premiership or any other leagues in any country.Its like taking a bribe from somebody.Its bloody ridiculous.

Guest kingdawson

w

This is f***ing ridiculous! how in hell can the FA allow this sought of shit to happen, it just makes a mockery of the game.

I sincerely hope your joking.

This is f***ing ridiculous! how in hell can the FA allow this sought of shit to happen, it just makes a mockery of the game.

:jesus:

Jesus is right!  another fucking intellectual with his mind blowing comments.

:jesus:

Jesus is right!  another f***ing intellectual with his mind blowing comments.

If I was to call you a "moron" I would be the one who got banned!

No justice....

Garth... it's not a real story. Got to be straight with you now.

Ah right! thanks for that, I feel absolutely stupid, I suppose I should stop and read it more carefully instead of just quickly looking and not realising it was just bullshit.  :thompers:

Guest kingdawson

Ah right! thanks for that, I feel absolutely stupid, I suppose I should stop and read it more carefully instead of just quickly looking and not realising it was just bullshit. :thompers:

clown tbh

Ah right! thanks for that, I feel absolutely stupid, I suppose I should stop and read it more carefully instead of just quickly looking and not realising it was just bullshit.  :thompers:

Why did you tell him? would've been fun to take the piss out of him :lol:

Ah right! thanks for that, I feel absolutely stupid, I suppose I should stop and read it more carefully instead of just quickly looking and not realising it was just bullshit. :thompers:

clown tbh

Never doubt the power of the internet, Mr. Dawson.  Never!  :lol: