Emre - 'Dirty Turk'

Crumpy Gunt

Guest thaitoon

whatever happened, players dont usually respond in the manner that the everton lads did, after that emre was on the lookout for tackles, falling down at every contact made, and basically muscled out of it physically and mentally, wasnt in it at all second half, i think what he has to learn quickly is he cant get away with whatever he used to do in italy, as much here, and also dont think hes as tough as he thinks.

it may transpire what actually happened, but noticed taylor giving him a good old talkin to, he should no better, we played with 10 men second half, with no one on the bench to replace him.

on a higher note thought butt did exceptional well considering, good to see him putting some effort in

Very disappointed to see Emre waving for the card like that, hope Roeder's had a word with him about it.

Didnt see him spit or abuse or anything of the sort, in fact he apologised to the Everton players shortly afterwards the incident so fair play to him for that.

Well, without concrete evidence this is all very vague. It's a bit like the situation from the U21 game between England and Germany where English players accused a German player of racial abuse.

But Emre certainly has some anger managment issues. He totally switches off when he is wound up. I spoke to a journalist who was in the tunnel during the post-match fracas at the Turkey vs. Switzerland for which Emre got his international ban. He described Emre as a total lunatic.

I don't know whether what was said was racial abuse or just abuse but I've never seen Lescott react to anything before, he's usually the one calming people down but yesterday he looked like he wanted to kill Emre. Definitely wasn't just about waving a card.

what's with the fucken racist topic Dirty Turk?? How about editting that, I'm Turk and I sure am clean lol. So quick to jump on his nationality implying that turks are dirty how about you judge your own nationality or ask what people think of some of you racist cunts. So sick of the same old bullsit with their uneducated minds.

How about gather the facts before making accusations cockhead!!

what's with the fucken racist topic Dirty Turk?? How about editting that, I'm Turk and I sure am clean lol. So quick to jump on his nationality implying that turks are dirty how about you judge your own nationality or ask what people think of some of you racist cunts. So sick of the same old bullsit with their uneducated minds.

:lol:

Just to clarify, the accusation has come from Everton fans, not the original poster. That's why the title should stay.

Guest Invicta_Toon

:lol: