lol...

Guest Bellers

Guest Bellers

...is a fucking irritating form of text talk, if people want to speak in text go and do it on a mobile phone (that goes for lmao aswell).

Guest Bellers

what you gunna do if you something funny??

would you say "im laughing at that" .. no ..

people either use  bluelaugh.gif or "lol" to indicate they found it funny

I don't find smileys, "lol" is just very annoying for some reason...

Oh and I'm not sure what I'm going to do... :wink:

I'm sure if I incorporatec "lol" into all my posts people would find it damn annoying...

Well of course,... i meant in the right measures. Just like normal social interactions, if someones stands there and chuckles out loud after every single thing he said, you'd find it annoying... and a bit mental tbh.

Guest gimp suit

if i actually laugh out loud i'll say "haha" in some kind of form. even if i dont laugh but its funny i'll say a form of "haha" depending on how funny it actually is. for example...

"hah" - if something is just a bit funny.

"haha" - funnier. might also use if i actually laugh.

"hahahaha------" - anywhere from the last "a" to the last hypen means i found it really funny. i might use this if someone who i dont like has just been "owned" in some way, just to rub it in, even though i might not have found it that funny.

"hahshshahshahasahahahaaahahahahaaha" - maybe a more emphasised version of the above or a sarcastic laugh.

these are just some. i never use emoticons and/or "lol", "lmao" etc, unless i'm having a joke with a mate (or someone who knows what i'm like), in that case i might do the odd "LMFAOM8LOLROFL" clearly indicating to them that i'm not actually laughing my fucking ass off mate, laughing out loud whilst rolling on the floor laughing, but that i actually did find something funny in a way.

that's more or less it really.

if i actually laugh out loud i'll say "haha" in some kind of form. even if i dont laugh but its funny i'll say a form of "haha" depending on how funny it actually is. for example...

"hahahaha------" - anywhere from the last "a" to the last hypen means i found it really funny. i might use this if someone who i dont like has just been "owned" in some way, just to rub it in, even though i might not have found it that funny.

"hahshshahshahasahahahaaahahahahaaha" - maybe a more emphasised version of the above or a sarcastic laugh.

these are just some. i never use emoticons and/or "lol", "lmao" etc, unless i'm having a joke with a mate (or someone who knows what i'm like), in that case i might do the odd "LMFAOM8LOLROFL" clearly indicating to them that i'm not actually laughing my f***ing ass off mate, laughing out loud whilst rolling on the floor laughing, but that i actually did find something funny in a way.

blink.gif

Guest optimistic nit

these are just some. i never use emoticons and/or "lol", "lmao" etc, unless i'm having a joke with a mate (or someone who knows what i'm like), in that case i might do the odd "LMFAOM8LOLROFL" clearly indicating to them that i'm not actually laughing my f***ing ass off mate, laughing out loud whilst rolling on the floor laughing, but that i actually did find something funny in a way.

blink.gif

Used to hate smilies before I started using forums but they're essential for adequate communication. There are people who moan on about smilies as if they're something childish, but they're not at all, they're a replacement for body language.

Agree with the use of 'lol', can't stand it, but 'lmao' or 'rofl' are worse.

Used to hate smilies before I started using forums but they're essential for adequate communication. There are people who moan on about smilies as if they're something childish, but they're not at all, they're a replacement for body language.

Agree with the use of 'lol', can't stand it, but 'lmao' or 'rofl' are worse.

:lol: