MotD tonight.

madras

am i alone in thinking (on replay) it shouldn't have even been a penalty,could have avoided the challange and was alrerady going down(not as contradictory as it sounds).i know this type of decision is always given but it's like when wright philips ran into robbie elliott,yes theres contact but the player could easily avoid it.so should it be awarded?

Irrelevant really, Chelsea would have strolled it penalty or no penalty.

probably ...doesn't mean it was a bad decision,the type of which is given every week.and who's to say had the keeper stayed on they couldn't have came back to make a fight of it.

Loathe the dirty bluenose potato headed twat though I do, he has got a point. I cant wait for the first top level club to introduce German style pricing. Prices are fucking ridiculous.

I've just bought two tickets for us at home to Watford. 63.50 including booking fee. Plus petrol money, plus 6 quid to park, plus something to eat etc etc, that's the best part of 80 quid to watch two teams who do not have a cat in hell's chance of winning the championship or, for that matter, anything this season.

Sooner or later more people are going to start to realise that there's no point paying premier prices to watch teams that can not win anything.

The big 4 have it all stitched up, the problem is that the other 16 think they can charge mega prices all the same.

Hear Lee Dixon banging on about the Arsenal players on loan at Birmingham? How come when Shearer is on he's neutral but all the other 'experts' and as biased as hell?

Hs Shearer EVER said anything remotely interesting?

Nah, but his 206 goals were enlightening.

i posted 2 seperate topics ,one about shevchenkos penalty and one about bruces comments.totally different subjects,yet a mod has decided as they were both motd derived to merge them.......different subjects!!!!! why not merge all nufc related topics into  one nufc thread.?

i posted 2 seperate topics ,one about shevchenkos penalty and one about bruces comments.totally different subjects,yet a mod has decided as they were both motd derived to merge them.......different subjects!!!!! why not merge all nufc related topics into one nufc thread.?

Tell me, honestly, why it matters a jot.

Prices are absolutely abhorrent. After the Birmingham replay, I'll have paid £150 to watch us this season in cup games before a significant stage of any competition. Two Carling Cup rounds, one FA Cup and about two dozen shitty European games, by the time whoever the fuck we're playing in the UEFA Cup next come to SJP, I could quite easily have paid £200 by February to watch shit, on top of the season ticket.

I've only been to one away game this season and having paid £39 to go a hole like Bolton, it's not hard to see why.

i posted 2 seperate topics ,one about shevchenkos penalty and one about bruces comments.totally different subjects,yet a mod has decided as they were both motd derived to merge them.......different subjects!!!!! why not merge all nufc related topics into one nufc thread.?

theres only so much you can get away with ,with those avs!!

Guest optimistic nit

because there are two different topics. why don't we just go the whole way and make this a chatroom?

Prices are absolutely abhorrent. After the Birmingham replay, I'll have paid £150 to watch us this season in cup games before a significant stage of any competition. Two Carling Cup rounds, one FA Cup and about two dozen shitty European games, by the time whoever the F*** we're playing in the UEFA Cup next come to SJP, I could quite easily have paid £200 by February to watch shit, on top of the season ticket.

There's a very simple solution to avoid all of that. ;-)

because there are two different topics. why don't we just go the whole way and make this a chatroom?

Oh shut up, good grief.  I merged it, and it wasn't until I had done it I realised how fucked up it looks, sorry.  But it barely matters.

Guest optimistic nit

i'm not complaining lyke if thats how you want to run this place i'm not going to throw my toys out like thompers and boycott the place, i'm meerly giving my views lyke.

Oh shut up, good grief.  I merged it, and it wasn't until I had done it how fucked up it looks, sorry.  But it barely matters.

no you shut up(jeez)...it does matter,saying sorry is canny but it does matter when seperate thread are meged because they come from a linked source......admit you fucked up,shouldn't have done it etc and we'll be on our way.

Prices are absolutely abhorrent. After the Birmingham replay, I'll have paid £150 to watch us this season in cup games before a significant stage of any competition. Two Carling Cup rounds, one FA Cup and about two dozen shitty European games, by the time whoever the fuck we're playing in the UEFA Cup next come to SJP, I could quite easily have paid £200 by February to watch shit, on top of the season ticket.

I've only been to one away game this season and having paid £39 to go a hole like Bolton, it's not hard to see why.

Is someone pointing a gun to your bollocks or something?

Oh shut up, good grief.  I merged it, and it wasn't until I had done it how fucked up it looks, sorry.  But it barely matters.

no you shut up(jeez)...it does matter,saying sorry is canny but it does matter when seperate thread are meged because they come from a linked source......admit you fucked up,shouldn't have done it etc and we'll be on our way.

With all the moaning about the merging of the two threads, I have managed to forget what BOTH of them were about.

Just a joke, like.