American Idol

Dokko

Anyone watch it?

This programme is just great.

America contains soooooo many fruitloops, nutcases, deranged slack-jawed-jokels & wannbe's its too good to be true.

If like me you only watch the X Factor for the auditions, then watch this, its aobut 100 times more crazy than ours, Amercians just know too darn well how to be utterly crazy.

USA USA!!! :tongue3:

I'll watch it whenever there's nothing else on, like now.  That fat bugger at the end was hysterical. 

totally forgot it was on.

Was watching the Pool game, there's another 1 on now, but i've got one recorded on Sky+, i think its this one, and not the one i've just missed.

Gutted.

This Supernatural on after? Is this the 1st episode?

*Darn, got this one saved, bugger.

I'll watch it whenever there's nothing else on, like now.  That fat bugger at the end was hysterical. 

totally forgot it was on.

Was watching the Pool game, there's another 1 on now, but i've got one recorded on Sky+, i think its this one, and not the one i've just missed.

Gutted.

This Supernatural on after? Is this the 1st episode?

*Darn, got this one saved, bugger.

No mate it's the second episode but well worth watching cus it's bloody class!

Guest Living Legend

I've watched it sometimes, but I have to admit that Kelly Clarkson is brilliant singer...

So it can actually produce something good in the end.. Something else than comedy, of course.

Guest MagicNumber9

Yeh its great aint it!

The auditions were class, did you see that Crazy Dave?

He was of his f*****g rocker!!!!!!!

Guest scott076q

Any on see that "entrepenuer"? In the table cloth & matching hat.

His home cleaning business slogan "you come home and your house looks and smells like paradise".

Then he sang elton johns your song....

You can tell everybody "DAT" "DIS" is your song.

I nearly pissed myself laughing.

• 2 years later...
Guest lankybellwipe

Didn't really have you down as someone who'd watch this sort of shit tbh TT.

Didn't wanna cause insult

SHITE TV

Didn't really have you down as someone who'd watch this sort of shit tbh TT.

I'll watch out when i'm playing on my DS. Don't really watch it, just listen and peak my head up now and then.

Its the only multitasking i'm capable of, leave me alone!  :iamatwat:

Just had another listen, fuking hell, that's mint.

I'm too soft. I can't watch the auditions. I see people that genuinely thought they had ability being brought back down to Earth on national TV. Except for that Chinese guy, he somehow made more money than any of them.

Plus, listening to the black guy talk makes me want to scream.

Guest lankybellwipe

:lol:

Can definitely see the attraction in watching the auditions tbh.

yeah, auditions like THAT are funny, but the nitty gritty stages are just the SAME OLD OBSCURITY AFTER 2 MONTH SHIT

• 2 months later...

Have to say like, I watched a lot of this this year, and the wrong lad won in my opinion. You could find four or five singers in Newcastle in pubs on a Saturday night who can sing like the guy who won, if not better. I thought the young lad, Archuleta, although a bit nicey nice, had a perfect voice, and consdering he is only 17, he has a much much brighter future in front of him.

But then again, being a singer, I appreciate different things in peoples voices. For me the guy who won, although people will try to claim otherwise, was bland and unoriginal.

The guy who didn't win was unoriginal but at least had an awesome voice for pop.

I quite liked Jason Castro. He was so laid back and you could tell he didn't give a shit what was going on (probably because he was so stoned.)

• 4 months later...