Never drinking again

Guest thompers

Guest thompers

Not hungover. Just the fact that the lass i was with had to carry me out of the pub I was in, got me a lift home with someone that lives in my street that I don't even like, then I got home, hurled all over the place ruining my quilt/duvet in the process. Ended up having to stay in the spare room but didn't realise this when I woke up this morning wondering where the fuck I was.

Not hungover. Just the fact that the lass i was with had to carry me out of the pub I was in, got me a lift home with someone that lives in my street that I don't even like, then I got home, hurled all over the place ruining my quilt/duvet in the process. Ended up having to stay in the spare room but didn't realise this when I woke up this morning wondering where the fuck I was.

Is she a big lass then?

Or are you only pint-sized?

Guest Bellers

Get a lie in tomorrow so I'll be out tonight...

...Thompers you know for a fact you want to be out as soon as possible, it's the best cure for a hangover, it just makes sense.

:wink:

Guest TheDutchman

:lol: :lol: Makes me laugh. For me its the same song every weekend. When im dizzy in my bed I swear never to drink anymore...

But the next weekend I simply cant resist my golden friend drunk2.gif... Despite my new years resolu :(tions

Guest thompers

Is she a big lass then?

Or are you only pint-sized?

Neither tbh

Guest thompers

emot-yawn.gif

I couldn't help but notice that it is in fact MONTHS since you posted in the NUFC forum. Therefore, I can't think of any good reason why you come here. Do you come for friends? Have you got no real life ones?

I cant handle hangovers, am shit with them.

Had a great tolerance until i was about 19, then started to get headaches, which over time got worse, and now am almost guaranteed to be gagging in the morning even though 9/10 times there's nothing there to be sick.

Just like today  :lol:

Didn't get out of bed till about 4pm.

Guest TheDutchman

I cant handle hangovers, am shit with them.

Had a great tolerance until i was about 19, then started to get headaches, which over time got worse, and now am almost guaranteed to be gagging in the morning even though 9/10 times there's nothing there to be sick.

Just like today :lol:

Didn't get out of bed till about 4pm.

Recognise it. My tolerance is getting worser and worser. At least one day to recover for me.