Toon Army NYC

Nobby

Guest Geordie_mafia

am going in april to new york so this is guna be a highlight but am only 20 so getting served might be difficult

ma mam and dad went last may for the chelsea game last game of the season they said it was wicked

am going in april to new york so this is guna be a highlight but am only 20 so getting served might be difficult

ma mam and dad went last may for the chelsea game last game of the season they said it was wicked

getting served alcohol if you are 20 will be very difficult, i went when i was 21 and i'm going again at the end of april too, will definately visit this bar

I cant remember if ive been there.  I went to watch newcastle liverpool (1-0 robert fk) at a pub in New York which was either a liverpool or newcastle supporters HQ, i cant remember as there were many fans from both.  I remember there was an american toon there who'd been in the chronicle.

I cant remember if ive been there.  I went to watch newcastle liverpool (1-0 robert fk) at a pub in New York which was either a liverpool or newcastle supporters HQ, i cant remember as there were many fans from both.  I remember there was an american toon there who'd been in the chronicle.

:lol:  how drunk were you!