Sunday night woes.

Guest TheOrder

Guest TheOrder

Shit telly, work tomorrow, shite weather outside, the start of a truly fucked up working week.

Fuck off Sundays, you're almost as bad as Monday mornings :wullie: :thdn: :wullie:

I'm feeling like bollocks fellas. My 4 week holiday ends tonight and I'm starting a new job tomorrow. Absolutely bricking it bluesigh.gif

It'll be fine, 'Bully Beef, just fine! Good luck with the new job anyway tomorrow. :thup:

Meanwhile, back in the land of GM, I'm feeling fucking morose on account of having to return to work tomorrow myself - wahey, what joys lie ahead...possible redundancy of a number of close colleagues, or complete annihilation by the Chief Exec if I'm particularly lucky.

This time last week I was in Gozo, Malta - sunning myself at a 5 star luxury spa hotel. Look outside and it's bleak, dark and fucking depressing. Sunday evenings used not to be quite so bad but these days the telly is always shit, so there's nothing to take your mind off the dread of Monday morning.

Yippee-ki-ay, motherfuckers.

:|

"You wake up in the morning, you’ve got to read all the Sunday papers, the kids are running round, you’ve got to mow the lawn, wash the car, and you think "Sunday, bloody Sunday!".

:lol:

Guest TheOrder

"You wake up in the morning, you’ve got to read all the Sunday papers, the kids are running round, you’ve got to mow the lawn, wash the car, and you think "Sunday, bloody Sunday!".

:lol:

Tea or Coffee, TEA OR COFFEE?

i tend to spend the entire sunday getting depressed about how its nearly Monday.

& monday is NEVER as bad as i make out... fuck you Sundays, fuck you up your stupid asses.

note: hopefully this thread is related to the day Sunday, rather than the pleasant treat - the Sundae, a delight for all... even on a Sunday.

i tend to spend the entire sunday getting depressed about how its nearly Monday.

& monday is NEVER as bad as i make out... fuck you Sundays, fuck you up your stupid asses.

note: hopefully this thread is related to the day Sunday, rather than the pleasant treat - the Sundae, a delight for all... even on a Sunday.

:lol: really is a delight for all :thup:

Guest Knightrider

For some strange reason I've always hated wednesdays, (always go slow for me), don't mind sundays though, get to lie in and just laze about for the day. I like Mondays, start of a new week and all that.

Sundays are shit but when it comes to Monday I always wish it were Sunday again.  Oh well.  15 minutes time Monday will be here.  Get to work for 7 a.m. and finish at 3 p.m. with a bit of luck.  Few pints 'on the way home' via the Four Lanes to compensate for such a shite day.  Every day the same really.  Life really is a sack of cack..... :bigbro:

Guest makemeacupoftea

Sundays are cunts like, i have college tomorrow but i cant be arsed to gan, just play pro evo all day :)

Guest elbee909

I don't like Tuesdays.  Monday, well, I've already written off as shite.  Wednesday, you know you're halfway through the week then, and Thursday and Friday is just a downhill run to the weekend.  But Tuesday, it's just nothing, so for me Tuesday is the worst day as it has no redeeming features whatsoever.

Shit telly, work tomorrow, shite weather outside, the start of a truly fucked up working week.

Fuck off Sundays, you're almost as bad as Monday mornings :wullie: :thdn: :wullie:

At least you're not a fat cunt who's got mice in his hoose.

For some strange reason I've always hated wednesdays, (always go slow for me), don't mind sundays though, get to lie in and just laze about for the day. I like Mondays, start of a new week and all that.

Wierdo

Wierdo

Agree with 2sheds. Wednesdays are good, half the week is gone and you'll now be seriously looking forward to the week-end :D

Sunday nights are the worst time of the week. Feel like there's a horrible little cunt sitting on my shoulder saying "Aye...not be long now son. Back to work soon hehehe. You'll have to set your alarm soon you fat twat! You're up in a few hours and you've got to go to that place you hate...Stupid fucker!" etc etc.  :roll: