Thompers

Guest smoggeordie

Guest smoggeordie

Thompers you are a fucking little prick everyone fucking hates you. I hope that a mod gets some mash potato and splats it on your head and then you go home and cry like the little baby you are. Don't bother pressing "report to mod" because they will already see this you bell end. I heard that you press it all the time because you are a tell tale tit no-one likes a tell tale you muppet!!

THOMPERS IS A GOON!!!!!!!!!

Thompers you are a fucking little prick everyone fucking hates you. I hope that a mod gets some mash potato and splats it on your head and then you go home and cry like the little baby you are. Don't bother pressing "report to mod" because they will already see this you bell end. I heard that you press it all the time because you are a tell tale tit no-one likes a tell tale you muppet!!

THOMPERS IS A GOON!!!!!!!!!

:lol:

How long did you say your stay in Paris was?

Guest thompers

Yes, I've seen you on the telly, and I am amazed that this thing called the internet can allow someones bollocks to grow so big.

Guest smoggeordie

Yes, I've seen you on the telly, and I am amazed that this thing called the internet can allow someones bollocks to grow so big.

Go have sex with Mrs Thompers, your fucking arse.

Abuse tbh.

I wouldn't suggest banning him because I know its wrong..  bluebiggrin.gif

Guest thompers

You'll stand out like a sore thumb in Paris tbh. There's a lot of good looking people there, and you're, well, a proper ugly cunt.

Abuse tbh.

How dare you post on here without insta-banning NSG into next year, corrupt mod.

Guest smoggeordie

You'll stand out like a sore thumb in Paris tbh. There's a lot of good looking people there, and you're, well, a proper ugly cunt.

A divvnt care how ugly I am tbh, as long as wor missis stays hot.

Hows the inflatable doll you doll fucker?

The c word is the kind of word you should use when you are abusing someone though, goon just deserves to be laughed at :lol:

But surely, calling thompers a c*** would not only be a bannable offence, but also an insult to c***s?

Guest thompers

That would be hilarious if he had to take a week off :lol:

PS I'm not suggesting it.

I'm on nightshift this week anyway so won't be on. So it wouldn't be that funny would it. You fucking ugly long-haired lanky streak-of-piss mong-faced cock-breathed blatently-has-a-fat-as-fuck-bird moronified prick-licking twatbag!

Guest smoggeordie

That would be hilarious if he had to take a week off :lol:

PS I'm not suggesting it.

I'm on nightshift this week anyway so won't be on. So it wouldn't be that funny would it. You fucking ugly long-haired lanky streak-of-piss mong-faced cock-breathed blatently-has-a-fat-as-fuck-bird moronified prick-licking twatbag!

You're a goon.