thompers #2

Guest Verlaine

Guest Verlaine

Pathetic example of a human being whose hypocrisy is rivalled only by his: laughable, primary school-style whinging and methods of argument; outdated 'ur so gay'/'I know you are but what am I?' retorts/ general irrelevence; inability to hold drink; woefully misplaced self-regard; godawful sense of humour; spitefulness; unwillingness to give up when soundly beaten; cringe-worthy tendency to run to teacher; face.

p.s. he's a stupid cunt too.

Apparently, Verlaine saw himself in the mirror and fell in love with himself.

He is now engaged, and the wedding ceremony will take place in Blackpool's House of Mirrors in order to ensure that he is on the guestlist several times over.

Guest Verlaine

He is now engaged, and the wedding ceremony will take place in Blackpool's House of Mirrors in order to ensure that he is on the guestlist several times over.

Refer to my above post, it applies to you too.

Refer to my above post, it applies to you too.

Is it my imagination, or are you just another one of those nobodies who will jump on the cliquey bandwagon to try and gain some kind of self-worth/ popularity?

Must be your imagination, as others will testify that the only bandwagon I am on is my own.

Guest Verlaine

Verlaine's anti-thompers thread is turning into one where people give him a few home truths :lol: I love it.

... when those people are someone I've never even spoken/posted to, and IQ27, I think that's far more of a triumph for me than a disappointment, idiot child.

Verlaine raises good points and is a good lad, people who don't like him, are obviously threatened by his superior language skills, compared to most cunts on here. 

These two threads in general though, I wouldn't fuckin care but the average age of the posters on them is about 25, I've seen better crack off 15 year olds.  Patters shite.