Stevie? !!!!

GM

Stevie - could you maybe not use the C-word quite so often?  blueeek.gif

Its better than Goon tbf, infact its probably my favourite word!

GeJon likes cunt shocker!  bluebigeek.gif

bluebigrazz.gif

Why?  Unfortunately, I don't have the ability to put a coherent sentence together without using the word c*** or C***s, so I apologise.   I try to convey the words I'm thinking at a particular moment, I'm surprised given your location, that you're offended by this GM.

Why?  Unfortunately, I don't have the ability to put a coherent sentence together without using the word c*** or C***s, so I apologise.  I try to convey the words I'm thinking at a particular moment, I'm surprised given your location, that you're offended by this GM.

It's alright. I've found the sweary filter. Cunt away to your heart's delight Stevie mate. :lol:

Why?  Unfortunately, I don't have the ability to put a coherent sentence together without using the word c*** or C***s, so I apologise.   I try to convey the words I'm thinking at a particular moment, I'm surprised given your location, that you're offended by this GM.

It's alright. I've found the sweary filter. C*** away to your heart's delight Stevie mate. :lol:

:thup:

It looks shite when I've been on a pissed rant on here, at stupid o'clock, which I have done a regular intervals in my 18 months as a member, all you can see is "**** ****** and i tell ye ****** **** ye etc... etc... :roll:" I look back and don't have a f***ing clue what I was on about.  I'll conciously make an effort not to swear.

Why?  Unfortunately, I don't have the ability to put a coherent sentence together without using the word c*** or C***s, so I apologise.  I try to convey the words I'm thinking at a particular moment, I'm surprised given your location, that you're offended by this GM.

It's alright. I've found the sweary filter. C*** away to your heart's delight Stevie mate. :lol:

:thup:

It looks shite when I've been on a pissed rant on here, at stupid o'clock, which I have done a regular intervals in my 18 months as a member, all you can see is "**** ****** and i tell ye ****** **** ye etc... etc... :roll:" I look back and don't have a f***ing clue what I was on about.  I'll conciously make an effort not to swear.

Stevie - don't go changing, just to please me...

We love you just the way you are. blueyes.gif

are we talking about a male C*** or a female C***?

There's at least 4 meanings of the word cunt in my view.

Female vagina.

Some who you genuinely can't stand.  "He's always been a CUNT him."

Talking about yourself as the third party "I was the cunt that tried to get him off it."

In a slightly jovial way, the Scots are best at this "ya daaaaaaft cunt"  they can say it so it doesn't sound insulting, like Begbie in Trainspotting when Spud announces he's going to buy a little island in the sun with a jewish princess.