Verlaine & Thompers

Guest Knightrider

:lol:

Have to say, Verlaine really winds me up so I try not to post in any thread he comes into these days. Both of us like to get the final word in and because I dont like to openly abuse anyone, I generally lose out. He is just a waste of time and energy really.

If I ever totally lose it and get banned, you can 100% guarantee that it'll be Verlaine who gets the Taylor27 treatment ;)

Guest Knightrider

I think they can be both cocks and ammusing, I quite like them myself, in a NON GAY WAY DAVE, fucking cheek :lol:

I can't believe I haven't been banned yet.

Temptation is a terrible thing...

*Bluf's finger hovers over the ban button*

F**K YOU!F**K YOU! :wullie: :wullie:

:winking:

I can't believe I haven't been banned yet.

Temptation is a terrible thing...

*Bluf's finger hovers over the ban button*

F**K YOU!F**K YOU! :wullie: :wullie:

:winking:

You see, if you'd done that to thompers, your piss-poor attempt at getting banned may have actually worked. :lol:

Also perhaps someone could change the title to this thread to "HTT Finally Coming Out."

I think that's a tad premature, 2J. He's not really done the full "coming out" thing yet...he's still at that terribly uncomfortable stage in his life where he's wondering whether his lack of success with girls is because he's just naturally shy, or whether he's actually a screaming woofter in denial. I think it's incumbent upon us all here, as his surrogate online family, to help him through this difficult period in his life, and not judge him, ridicule him or do anything other than give him our full support.

Also perhaps someone could change the title to this thread to "HTT Finally Coming Out."

I think that's a tad premature, 2J. He's not really done the full "coming out" thing yet...he's still at that terribly uncomfortable stage in his life where he's wondering whether his lack of success with girls is because he's just naturally shy, or whether he's actually a screaming woofter in denial. I think it's incumbent upon us all here, as his surrogate online family, to help him through this difficult period in his life, and not judge him, ridicule him or do anything other than give him our full support.

Must admit I did think at one point he was like Troy McClure and literally did like sleeping with the fishes. :lol:

speaking of lack of success with girls, how is Invicta these days? bluebiggrin.gif  has he finally come out of the closet?. I can't believe Thompers is banned I get much pleasure reading his views on life, and I mean that in a manly mucho way of course. :lol: :lol: