Wayne Bridge admits mental struggle

LoveItIfWeBeatU

Bridge admits mental struggle: -

http://home.skysports.com/list.aspx?hlid=439916&CPID=8&clid=8&lid=3&title=Bridge+admits+mental+struggle

(Sorry but I don't know how to shorten links, Mods feel free to edit it)

Reading that story, my first thought is "Well you shouldn't have signed that extended contract". My second thought is "Let's try and get him again".

I say use our so-called good relationship with Chelsea and politely go in and tell them we'll take him off their hands. I mean at the end of the day we don't want the poor lad suffering do we?!! bluewink.gif

£6m bid in first thing in the morning tbh

I say use our so-called good relationship with Chelsea and politely go in and tell them we'll take him off their hands. I mean at the end of the day we don't want the poor lad suffering do we?!! bluewink.gif

£6m bid in first thing in the morning tbh

£3m i reckon.

Jose's plan to keep building us up before leaving Chelsea to takeover is going smoothly.

Guest Zenith

I'm not sure Bridge is actually a very good defender tbh.

He's got hips better than Bernard and his right foot is better than Baba's left.

Friends of mine who watched him regularly at Southampton and who's judgement I trust rated him very highly. He's always done OK for Chelsea as well, just ended up in the same part of the squad as Parker since Mourinho doesn't seem to like rotation much.

But we haven't got 7 million. If we can get him for 2-3 I can see us finding that much but that'd be it for the window I reckon.

(and yes, on the day we land 10 million worth of signings in a sensational swoop I will be looking very silly indeed)

He's got hips better than Bernard and his right foot is better than Baba's left.

Aye, he's better than those 2 but, for the money there'd got to be better about. He lacks pace, agility and tackling imo which i think would be the 1st requirement when up against wingers. Uses the ball very well though tbf.

Guest Zenith

But what about his ankles and elbows?

I have no witty comment to reply with here.

Guest teepee

He doesn't sound too unhappy about it, tbh. Good attitude.

Would absolutely love him here, he'd be the best "possible" signing for us atm

i completely agree - would be a fantastic signing!

It's not even about him 'fighting for his place' either really. As long as Ashley Cole is fit he will play. Simple as that I would think. Barring some truly horrific form Bridge hasn't got a chance.

So if he wants 1st team football, he has to leave.

Guest Zenith

"Well, I really like first team footbal so I'm kind of miserable not being able to have any... But I sort of like money more so I signed the extension anway... Oh well, anyone for clubbing?"

-Bridge

I can't believe he said that!

"Well, I really like first team footbal so I'm kind of miserable not being able to have any... But I sort of like money more so I signed the extension anway... Oh well, anyone for clubbing?"

-Bridge

I can't believe he said that!

You just have to listen closely mate :lol: