Kill Bill vol.1

Nobby

2 Volumes. Combined, they are a master-piece IMO. First one, shitloads of action, second provides the backstory. Should be watched in one viewing, tbh

there are plans to make two more aswell

2 Volumes. Combined, they are a master-piece IMO. First one, shitloads of action, second provides the backstory. Should be watched in one viewing, tbh

blueeek.gif

Link me!

I thought there's plans to do Viper assassin squad stories as anime.  But nothing live action.

blueeek.gif

Link me!

I thought there's plans to do Viper assassin squad stories as anime.  But nothing live action.

found out yesterday, can't find it now though

can't remeber but, i think:

a Bride prequel

and something else

edit:

from Wiki (not my original source)

Sequels

Tarantino told Entertainment Weekly in April 2004 that he is planning a sequel:

“Oh yeah, initially I was thinking this would be my Dollars Trilogy. I was going to do a new one every ten years. But I need at least fifteen years before I do this again.

I've already got the whole mythology: Sofie Fatale will get all of Bill's money. She'll raise Nikki, who'll take on The Bride. Nikki deserves her revenge every bit as much as The Bride deserved hers. I might even shoot a couple of scenes for it now so I can get the actresses while they're this age.”

Prequels

Quentin Tarantino said at the 2006 Comic Con that, after the completion of Grind House, he wants to make two anime Kill Bill films. One will be an origin story about Bill and his mentors, and the other will be an original tale starring The Bride. The latter is most likely to be a prequel, but could also follow the rumored (sequel) plot reported in Entertainment Weekly in April 2004.[14][15]