Emre

Guest scum
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

its a shame that players just walk through him on the edge of the box, and the next time he goes down with an ankle injury :wullie:

its a shame that players just walk through him on the edge of the box, and the next time he goes down with an ankle injury :wullie:

:lol: quite. I'm still undecided  blueyes.gif

I like Emre, but we do need at least one central midfielder to scores goals and that certainly isn't going to be Butt. Dyer seems to have significantly improved infront of goal, so i'd probaly play him ahead of the Turk, for now. No need to sell him though, i think we're relatively strong in the position with Butt, Parker, Dyer and Emre to chose from. I would look to exchange Parker for a more attacking player, if anything, but it can't be a priority in this window.

I'm a big follower of Turkish football and was pleased with his signing. He offers enough to keep him, but provided we got a decent fee I would let him go as other areas of the pitch need strengthening. Therefore, I voted to sell him, although as I say, only for the right price. He is one of our internationally recognised saleable assets, and probably the one we would miss the least.

Guest Zenith

His performances are worthless when played alongside 'Captain Fantastic'. Much more effective beside Butt, I'd cash in at the first opportunity though & spend the brass on Reo-Coker.

His performances are worthless when played alongside 'Captain Fantastic'. Much more effective beside Butt, I'd cash in at the first opportunity though & spend the brass on Reo-Coker.

Why?

I really don't see what everyone else seems to see in Reo-Coker. Even if we were to buy him, he wouldn't come cheap.

Why?

I really don't see what everyone else seems to see in Reo-Coker. Even if we were to buy him, he wouldn't come cheap.

Not to mention that would leave the team with 3 defensive minded CM's and one attacking CM.

Why?

Not to mention that would leave the team with 3 defensive minded CM's and one attacking CM.

Exactly. OK so he's younger than both Parker and Emre but I can't help but feel while he is a good player on his day, he's more than a little overrated by some.

Guest Zenith

Why?

He wouldn't come cheap bit he's leagues ahead of both Parker & Emre.

Why?

No doubt people will be asking me the reverse question, but exactly what makes you say that?

A bit of top 6 interest in a player doesn't automatically mean they are better than what we have.

Guest Zenith

Why?

No doubt people will be asking me the reverse question, but exactly what makes you say that?

A bit of top 6 interest in a player doesn't automatically mean they are better than what we have.

He has a better engine than Emre & doesn't spend half of the time on the pitch whinging for freekicks and standing around with hands on hips.

& Parker is way way over-rated headless chicken. We would reap the rewards of playing Butt & Reo-Coker together.

Not that I like Emre's constant moaning and occasionally volatile behaviour (though I guess one could say that's just because he's passionate), I don't see how that is a reason Reo-Coker should be seen as better than him. Your "better engine" comment is a fair and debatable one, and something that is an essential thing to think about when comparing players.

Guest Zenith

Not that I like Emre's constant moaning and occasionally volatile behaviour (though I guess one could say that's just because he's passionate), I don't see how that is a reason Reo-Coker should be seen as better than him. Your "better engine" comment is a fair and debatable one, and something that is an essential thing to think about when comparing players.

Take a bow bonny lad, take a bow.

One goal against Man Utd and suddenly, everyone wants him. Depresses me at times.

What? All the interest in Reo-Coker started in the Summer, after he was one of the players of the season last year..

Guest woffy_27

need to keep emre he's a matchwinner, probably the most gifted out of all our midfielders.  yeah reo coker is a good player but what we need is another striker and possibly a full back, thats my opinion anyway