Poor old Invicta...

GM

So Thompers has officially gone altogether then. :(

Aye. I'm distraught. Absolutely inconsolable. Such a loss.

He had his moments. The internet poker thread is one of my fav's. bluedead.gif

Guest Invicta_Toon

sorry chaps, busy n that

:wave:

come on then dipshit....tell me where did I say that Saddam 'only executed criminals' ? Those inverted commas were put by you.

I quote:

"Have you even been to Iraq before? Most citizens that obeyed by the law were living happily. Of course criminals were very much treated harshly. But most idiots like you think Iraqis were living in a living hell or something. Now is the living hell." 

bang to rights

sorry chaps, busy n that

come on then dipshit....tell me where did I say that Saddam 'only executed criminals' ? Those inverted commas were put by you.

I quote:

"Have you even been to Iraq before? Most citizens that obeyed by the law were living happily. Of course criminals were very much treated harshly. But most idiots like you think Iraqis were living in a living hell or something. Now is the living hell."

bang to rights

Where did I say that Saddam "only executed criminals"? What part of "MOST citizens..." don't you understand?

You embarrass yourself on Internet forums way too much. I wonder what you’re like in real life?! Probably the only reason you've got friends is because they need someone to laugh at.

Guest Invicta_Toon

sorry chaps, busy n that

I quote:

bang to rights

Where did I say that Saddam "only executed criminals"? What part of "MOST citizens..." don't you understand?

You embarrass yourself on Internet forums way too much. I wonder what you’re like in real life?! Probably the only reason you've got friends is because they need someone to laugh at.

oh right, so you actually meant MOST citizens except the kurds and marsh arabs and political enemies obeyed the law

can't for the life of me think how I could have read that wrongly  :roll:

Guest Invicta_Toon

aaahhh the old loon is back ...........   

its been an oasis of common sense while you've been away Vic

:lol:

I wouldn't go that far Rob.

the bare faced fecking cheeck of N-O's very own sir bobby calling me old

Try cheek.  :roll:

Fucking rocket-scientist my arse. You can't even spell a 5 letter word.  :lol: bluebiggrin.gif

Guest Invicta_Toon

Try cheek.  :roll:

F***ing rocket-scientist my arse. You can't even spell a 5 letter word.  :lol: bluebiggrin.gif

:lol: how fucked is that. The beauty of it is, I remember quickly editing it from 'check' because of a typo