Fourth Round draw

ChezGiven

Saying that, I didn't realise how many lower-league clubs were left.

Reading doesn't look that great when you consider there was a definite pool of 18 lower-league teams (either already through or with replays to play against each other) we could have got. Come on Burnley!

Guest woffy_27

have to beat them brummie scumbags first, will be a tough game whoever play in the next round, hope we get burnley tho probably brung a big following with them be a good atmosphere

I'll take that :thup:

Bolton and Portsmouth both away to Arsenal/Man U too  :thup:

Aye, I'm expecting Arsenal, Manure and Chelsea to all make the fifth round following their home draws. There's a long way to go but I'd have liked those teams to get tough away ties.

Spurs again get the luck of the draw as they face Southend at home (again)...

Look at Tottenham's perilous cup draws so far this season in comparison to ours: Milton Keynes Dons, Port Vale, Southend, Wycombe, Cardiff, Southend (again).

Portsmouth, Watford, Chelsea, Birmingham, Reading.

Dirty cockney pigdogs.

Look at Tottenham's perilous cup draws so far this season in comparison to ours: Milton Keynes Dons, Port Vale, Southend, Wycombe, Cardiff, Southend (again).

Dirty cockney pigdogs.

Fuking scummy cunts, you also forgot the waffa as well.

But they'll still win nowt.

Guest Ridzuan

I would expect Man U,Chelsea and Arsenal all going through to the next round without any problem.Likewise with us,we should be able to go to the next round.But lets not get to excited about it just yet,we still have to beat Birmingham.Only then we can talk about our possible match against Reading or Burnley.

Dirty cockney pigdogs.

Fuking scummy cunts, you also forgot the waffa as well.

But they'll still win nowt.

I did remember the WAFFA, but their group really seemed about the same as ours after all the games were played: Club Brugge, Leverkusen, Bucharest and Besiktas aren't a great deal worse than what we faced and they got Feyenoord whereas we got Zulte.