What would you rather be?

Stevie

If you had to choose one or the other what would it be?  

1. 1. If you had to choose one or the other what would it be?

• A fat cunt
    • A ginger cunt

A  genuine question.  I apologise to fat cunts, and ginger cunts, and especially to fat ginger cunts.  Seriously though I couldn't walk the streets with ginger hair, while it's easy to live with being a fat cunt.  Especially round here.  If you had to be one or the other what would it be?

I'd rather be fat, but I wouldn't be a cunt.  If you get what I mean.  At least you can diet, or exercise vigorously, and you'd feel good about it after.  If your ginger, you can dye your hair, but somehow i imagine you'd still feel like a complete tit.

Nout wrong with either tbh.... With both you'd probably get picked on during childhood. As an adult i don't suppose it would really matter that much. The only people that would shout abuse would be shallow nobheads. Saying that if i had to choose it would probably be fat.

Guest Gemmill

If I was fat or ginger, I'd give up both in a second, if I got a guarantee that I would be transformed into a knuckle-dragging thick as pigshit simpleton who is unable to communicate without littering every sentence with the c-word .  Not that we've got any of them in this thread like.  bluebigrazz.gif

If I was fat or ginger, I'd give up both in a second, if I got a guarantee that I would be transformed into a knuckle-dragging thick as pigshit simpleton who is unable to communicate without littering every sentence with the c-word .  Not that we've got any of them in this thread like.  bluebigrazz.gif

Is this cunt actually a person or is it a computer program?  A bot maybe?

If?  tongue.gif

Guest Gemmill

If?  tongue.gif

Too late alexis, you've already admitted elsewhere that I ain't no ginga.  bluebigrazz.gif

If?  tongue.gif

Too late alexis, you've already admitted elsewhere that I ain't no ginga.  bluebigrazz.gif

Who said I meant ginger?

Guest Gemmill

If?  tongue.gif

Who said I meant ginger?

:lol:  Fuck off slapheed.  bluebigrazz.gif