Srnicek's Contract Extended

Yorkie

Will be coaching the reserves this time next year...

Why not now, is what i can't understand. He's clearly incapable of filling in if we ever get multiple injuries - so we should just promote him to that coach role, something that we had always intended to do so in the long term. If we ever have another major injury crisis, just loan someone, like many clubs have done so in the past.

Why not now, is what i can't understand. He's clearly incapable of filling in if we ever get multiple injuries - so we should just promote him to that coach role, something that we had always intended to do so in the long term. If we ever have another major injury crisis, just loan someone, like many clubs have done so in the past.

But the possible keepers we could loan are absolute dogshit, look at Kiraly at Villa. We might even be lucky enough to witness the glory of Sander Westerveld.

I would imagine his role, like Lee Clark, is predominantly coaching. However, like Lee Clark, he is registered as a player in a case of emergency. I may well be wrong, but it seems the logical conclusion.