Something for all ages.........

Jay Jay Sea

I'm sure we all have a particular cartoon or kids TV programmes that, upon seeing them again, evokes those feelings of 'oh, that reminds me of when I was 7 years old, sitting with me ice-cream every Saturday at 6.30  during the summer of 1982 watchin this'  blueyes.gif  .....or 'I loved watchin that as a bairn...reminds me of when me Dad used to come home mortal and wallop me with his belt for no reason'?  :cry:

You're allowed to pick TWO only.  Mine is the Pink Panther show with Crazy Legs Crane and that Aardvark with the annoying ant.  This was all around 1983 for me (then 8 years old).  It later became the A-team when I was about 12 years old in '87. Great days. F*cking marvellous days. 

What about you?

Power Rangers (original cast not the shite rehashes)

:lol:

Honestly mate the very first Power Rangers was the mutts nutts with these lot:

http://www.coucoucircus.org/da/images-da/powerrangers.jpg

Was never the same when they broke them up  bluecry.gif

Its Morpin time!

hmmm, power rangers wasn't cool even when youth... I watched it but others hated it.

Kimberley was hot though, I guess she's about 43 by now... be suprised if she hasn't been in a few "erotic films" by now.

Bananaman

Superted

add to that; postman pat,  power rangers and biker mice from mars and you gotz a deal.

biker mice from mars........biker mice from mars......biker mice from mars.......biker mice from mars

class in a glass.

was a little older than 7 when these were on about 10/11 probably:

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

Power Rangers (original cast not the shite rehashes)

:thup:

:thup: :thup: :thup: blueyes.gif blueyes.gif blueyes.gif :thup: blueyes.gif :thup: blueyes.gif

Apparently Jamie and the magic torch was the only thing that would shut me up as a small kid. I remember loving Chorlton and the Wheelies and Bod though.