first day back

Guest Invicta_Toon

Guest Invicta_Toon

on here and Uni

what a fucking day, haven't seen 11 o'clock never mind 8 for three bastard weeks  :wullie:

nice bit of irony:

while already late for the first lecture on Computational Neuroscience of Vision, my progress was further hampered by a power cut in the building rendering it impossible to see the direction signs :?

Guest Invicta_Toon

Computational Neurotic f*ckin what?  What the fuck is that about chap?  Your not a f*ckin 'mature' student are you?  Going through a mid-life crisis?

not quite mature student yes  blueyes.gif no crisis tbh, I'm quite enjoying being around hundreds of 18 year old lasses all day  bluebiggrin.gif

Computational Neurotic f*ckin what?  What the F*** is that about chap?  Your not a f*ckin 'mature' student are you?  Going through a mid-life crisis?

not quite mature student yes blueyes.gif no crisis tbh, I'm quite enjoying being around hundreds of 18 year old lasses all day bluebiggrin.gif

Bugger.  you lucky b%stard!!!

Computational Neurotic f*ckin what?  What the fuck is that about chap?  Your not a f*ckin 'mature' student are you?  Going through a mid-life crisis?

not quite mature student yes  blueyes.gif no crisis tbh, I'm quite enjoying being around hundreds of 18 year old lasses all day  bluebiggrin.gif

Just a shame it ruins their experience  tongue.gif