Chav Scum: King-Sized Rampage

GM

Guest optimistic nit

"Disgusting behaviour!Bunch of schemie scum! Bad enuff the blokes but to see girls? Pack of bliddy animals! How can they expect our respect? Girls?"

this quote from the youtube comments thing doesn't strike me as at all sexist or patronising btw. girls should know their place (the kitchen) in my opinion, i mean boys being anarchists is all very well but girls ffs!?!? who ever heard the lyke :roll:

Wee bastards. They not have security at the burger kings in Edinburgh on friday/saturday nights? Wouldnt think that would happen on Princes Street. Is that like on the main touristy bit?

Yup. That's the BK directly opposite the Balmoral Hotel at the east end of Princes Street, right across the road from Waverley station mate. Mind, you'd need to be scum to even want to eat in BK in the first place.

Guest Kenton Magpie

Wee bastards. They not have security at the burger kings in Edinburgh on friday/saturday nights? Wouldnt think that would happen on Princes Street. Is that like on the main touristy bit?

Yup. That's the BK directly opposite the Balmoral Hotel at the east end of Princes Street, right across the road from Waverley station mate. Mind, you'd need to be scum to even want to eat in BK in the first place.

Hooo! Nowt wrong with BK

Guest Bellers

My opinions on Chavs:

They want to behave like animals, treat the fuckers like animals. Personally I'd have the bastards locked in a compound. I'd push food through the door once a day.

You can't go anywhere now without getting hassle of the c***s. The thing is their parents are no better for letting them get to that stage...