Souness to buy Wolves !?!

Guest TinoInHiding

theres rumours im hearing of people hoying themselves on trainlines as we speak at Wolverhampton station

Probably the people who've just come off the incoming ones and thought fuck this what am I doing with all these Yam Yam cunts!

Its true! :lol:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/w/wolverhampton_wanderers/6244319.stm

Graeme Souness has claimed he did make a £20m bid to take control of Wolves, despite the club denying the story.

Chief executive Jez Moxey had earlier dismissed reports that the former Liverpool boss had shown an interest in buying Wolves from Sir Jack Hayward.

But Souness told the Express & Star newspaper: "I don't know why Jez Moxey is saying these things.

"Last week I made an offer, subject to an examination of the club's books and accounts, of £20m."

Souness has been out of football since being sacked by Newcastle in February 2006.

He has been linked with a return to management at Crystal Palace but he has instead turned his attentions to a £20m Molineux buy-out - the figure that Hayward recently put on the Championship outfit.

Souness, who has also managed Rangers and Blackburn, added: "I have had several telephone conversations with Sir Jack Hayward and I have spoken as well with Jez Moxey.

"I was told 'no' by Jez Moxey but the offer still stands. It is Sir Jack's football club and if he chooses not to sell it at this time, that's his prerogative. He can do what he wants.

"I have a partner and I see the club having vast potential and I would put more money into it - if I got the opportunity.

"This is not a Johnny Foreigner coming along to make a quick buck. But Jez has told me the offer wasn't acceptable. That's the end of the matter but it is there on the table."

When questioned about the reports in the Daily Mirror, Moxey said: "It is not true that we are in negotiations with Graeme Souness or anyone connected to him.

"However, we do not want to conduct our business through the media and, as is company policy, will only comment on important matters when we have something substantive to report."

Souness attended Wolves' game against Barnsley at Molineux on New Year's Day as a guest of the club after meeting Moxey on a flight back from Florida.

Why do people speak about Souness as if he has shagged their mother? The guy took up the opportunity to come to our club and he tried his best and failed. No reason for personall insults on the guy.

Why do people speak about Souness as if he has shagged their mother? The guy took up the opportunity to come to our club and he tried his best and failed. No reason for personall insults on the guy.

Because he ruined this club.

He took us from potential CL contenders to a mid-table mediocrity. He sold all our best talent and a lot of our good young players and replaced them with idiots like Boumsong, Faye and Luque.

Cant be a bad thing, he might take Luque off our hands..

Truthfully its a dark dark day for wolves if Haywood sells up to him. I dont care how much money he has and how well he means, he is an idiot.

Mick McCarthy would be up against a wall, souness's hands round his neck the minute things arent going right.

He would be like Chairman and Director of Football its like a bad dream.

He put himself and his ego above the club and its fans and ultimately, when he knew noone wanted him to stay after he had made a total hash of things, he refused to leave, banking several million pounds in the process. His relationship with Willie McKay also seems a bit dodgy as a large sum of the clubs money was spent on his players.

"This is not a Johnny Foreigner coming along to make a quick buck."

No, it's Souness! Run for your lives! If ever a comment proved the free-marketeers' claim that foreign businessmen are no more ruthless, incompetent or generally threatening to the British economy than our home grown, then this is it.

Guest foghornthetyne

greame souness is a f#cking idiot when it comes to man management the useless tw@t sold our best forward at the time, he also sold arron hughes which was criminal for the price we got and he signed sh#t players such as faye, boumsong, babayaro and f#cking luque so how anyone can say a good word about the clueless smoggie b@stard.

the only reason he has 20million to spend is because he has robbed every club he has been in charge of.the man is a f#cking moron.