Collins John

Guest Knightrider

Guest Knightrider

At £2m, in our situation, would he really be such a bad choice? I can't understand why we haven't moved in for a player with 32 goals in 57 starts for Twente Enschede and Fulham. A good record for a 21-year old at any level.

Of course, we could always try and get Shevchenko on loan :lol:

Guest Sniffer

Why would Fulham want to offload such an incredible player for only 2 mill knightrider? This is a team that wants a pound of flesh on any they player they sell...especially if we are involved?

Ever asked yourself that? And why no teams have bitten their hands off? Even spurs?

Guest Knightrider

:lol: Fuck off.

We need a striker, fact.

We don't have much money, fact.

There are not many available, fact.

Collins John is and within our budget.

Why not?

"Because he's shite"?

In case it has escaped peoples minds - we only have one fit goalscorer at the club and are desperate. No risk signing in my opinion = makes perfect sense.

We need a striker, fact.

Why not?

"Because he's shite"?

In case it has escaped peoples minds - we only have one fit goalscorer at the club and are desperate. No risk signing in my opinion = makes perfect sense.

See Sniffers post.

If he was that good why would they let him go for a tiny amount such as £2million? Is it because his attitude stinks?

Guest Knightrider

Why would Fulham want to offload such an incredible player for only 2 mill knightrider? This is a team that wants a pound of flesh on any they player they sell...especially if we are involved?

Ever asked yourself that? And why no teams have bitten their hands off? Even spurs?

Because he's unhappy/doesn't fit into their plans and they need money themselves, which si why they sold their Captain and best player. And who says he's "incredible"? He's a young player with potential, just like many other young players.

Guest Knightrider

We need a striker, fact.

Why not?

"Because he's shite"?

See Sniffers post.

If he was that good why would they let him go for a tiny amount such as £2million? Is it because his attitude stinks?

Oh, that old chestnut. Same as "if he was such a good player why are no big clubs in for him" etc. etc. Who really knows why Fulham want rid, perhaps he's unhappy, perhap's that's all he's worth.

All I know is we don't have much money, need a striker, he's available, within budget, he's young and his goals to starts record suggests he has something in his locker.

Give me one good reason why we shouldn't at least look?

Guest Knightrider

He has got all the attributes to be a class player but i've heard that he's lazier than Dame Thora Hird in training.

TBH

We need a striker, fact.

Why not?

"Because he's shite"?

See Sniffers post.

Oh, that old chestnut. Same as "if he was such a good player why are no big clubs in for him" etc. etc. Who really knows why Fulham want rid, perhaps he's unhappy, perhap's that's all he's worth.

All I know is we don't have much money, need a striker, he's available, within budget, he's young and his goals to starts record suggests he has something in his locker.

Because I don't rate him.

Oh, and he's player 120 games, not 57.

If COACH HTT gets his hands on Collins John, he'll sharp buck his ideas up in training.

Boumsong just needed coaching too.

Guest Knightrider

We need a striker, fact.

Why not?

"Because he's shite"?

See Sniffers post.

Because I don't rate him.

Oh, and he's player 120 games, not 57.

But he has, how did you put it, "all the attributes to be a top class player" :lol:

Make your f***ing mind up.

BTW 57 starts, I said.

Guest Knightrider

If COACH HTT gets his hands on Collins John, he'll sharp buck his ideas up in training.

He can't have been a bad player if Juventus bought him....

;)

Guest woffy_27

too right he did got him nowhere

;)

I always said he wasn't suited to our league though, a point we differed on iirc. I said I thought he'd do ok in Spain or Italy. Looks like I was right on both counts  bluewink.gif

Guest Knightrider

;)

I always said he wasn't suited to our league though, a point we differed on iirc. I said I thought he'd do ok in Spain or Italy. Looks like I was right on both counts  bluewink.gif

Would have made a good DCM tbh ;)

;)

Would have made a good DCM tbh ;)

:lol: Him and Bramble in there?