LotP

ujpest doza

LotP wants to know if his ban is permanent or if it is like his toontastic ban which expires in March 2009?

Cheers for that.

Guest Knightrider

Anyone who uses the word tucked in their vocabulary deserves a fucking ban. What's that, a grown up version of clamped? I'd be ladged...

Guest Knightrider

Anyone who uses the word tucked in their vocabulary deserves a f***ing ban. What's that, a grown up version of clamped? I'd be ladged...

No, Tucked up means you've made yourself look stupid and have been proven to be wrong.

Have I been tucked then?

Anyone who uses the word tucked in their vocabulary deserves a f***ing ban. What's that, a grown up version of clamped? I'd be ladged...

No, Tucked up means you've made yourself look stupid and have been proven to be wrong.

Have I been tucked then?

no

Oh why was he banned, I was enjoying intellectual conversations. You guys are real spoil sports!. 

Speaking of intellectual conversations - garth, mate, even the MACKEMS are taking the piss out of you!  You're famous. :lol:

http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=189328

I'll put it down to my stupidity for writing a response with out reading it properly, but I still was enjoying the banter yesterday why do you have to ban him it was fun reading it all.

Guest Knightrider

Have I been tucked then?

no

Phew...

BTW I wouldn't be surprised if "tucking" makes the Collins Dictionary sometime soon, every fucker seems to be saying it round where I live. "see you got tucked the other neet" for EG.

Spunkers - bastardising ye ol' english

;)

Oh why was he banned, I was enjoying intellectual conversations. You guys are real spoil sports!.   

Speaking of intellectual conversations - garth, mate, even the MACKEMS are taking the piss out of you!  You're famous. :lol:

Haha!  Stumbled across the famous Puskas thread through that, hadn't read it before you see.  Fuck me, I've honestly not laughed that hard in a long, long time. :lol:

Guest eyeball_tickler

while we are on the subject, many more people should have been banned in that thread. the abuse wasnt one sided.

"one rule for all" indeed.

Guest optimistic nit

Speaking of intellectual conversations - garth, mate, even the MACKEMS are taking the piss out of you! You're famous. :lol:

I'll put it down to my stupidity for writing a response with out reading it properly, but I still was enjoying the banter yesterday why do you have to ban him it was fun reading it all.

:lol: in what way is your response due not reading it properly? the title was chelsea bid for watfords points ffs. if you understood what that sentance meant you should have understood it was comlplete bullshite. ;)