footballers + myspace

Taylor Swift

Some myspace sites available for your own perusing

Steven Taylor - /steventaylor27 (note - obviously put in www.myspace.com before the /)

Bob Zamora - /bobbyzman

Dawson - /michaeldawson20

Wes Brown - /bigbadwes - :lol:

K Dyer - /kdyer8

Ian Wright - /ianwrightwrightwright

Momo Sissoko - /sissoko

Got 'em from the latest issue of Four Four Two. Enjoy!

Fucking hell man.... put in the proper links!! I'm not going to have a copy+paste fest.

Too lazy to type 'em up bluebigrazz.gif

You can also view other profiles that aren't listed btw. The comments on Lampard's one is hilarious. Some random girl said

whey its fat frank lardass!!! come on you irons

:lol:

From Delap's:

once they got relagated southapton outbid real madrid, oldham athletic and juventus to get my signature. four million wasn't only southamptons record transfer, but it made me the most expensive player in the world.

Get that Newcastle shirt off you dont deserve to wear the black and white, not even of Juventus!

When I think how great I was in that shirt it makes me sick to watch you falling on your arse every 5 minutes.

The new Desailly? HA!

Comments left on JA Boumsong's myspace left by a certain Warren Barton.

most of em look canny fake like, only 1 i've seen that is def true is Alnwick's (cos i went 2 school with him n that and people that were added at mates were people he knocked about wid), made it private after the vid like.

I'm not into this MySpace shite but curiousity killed the cat and whatnot...Just looking at what is apparently Stuart Pearce's profile...Only 3 City players are his mates (And 2 of them are shite). He also has Freddy Eastwood on there...I wonder. However he is friendly with a strangely high number of scantilly clad young ladies.  :huff:

I'm not into this MySpace shite but curiousity killed the cat and whatnot...Just looking at what is apparently Stuart Pearce's profile...Only 3 City players are his mates (And 2 of them are shite). He also has Freddy Eastwood on there...I wonder. However he is friendly with a strangely high number of scantilly clad young ladies.  :huff:

it's always the ones you don't suspect