footballers + myspace

Taylor Swift

Its all a load of shite this...

quote from "Ben Thatcher"

"i am Ben, the lads call me Thatch, me n the bhoys play for man city I am also welsh international with a few caps Ive played for a few clubs like Wimbledon and Millwall. My proudest time was when i was a league cup runner up wi spurs man i was vexed about loosn that At the moment havin a steady time at city, but had some issues with this portsmouth twat called mendes n got arrested man for doing fuck all"

" Who I'd like to meet:

Robbie Savage so i can elbow him Mendes so i can start what i finished he a twat"

Right mental.gif

I'm not into this MySpace shite but curiousity killed the cat and whatnot...Just looking at what is apparently Stuart Pearce's profile...Only 3 City players are his mates (And 2 of them are shite). He also has Freddy Eastwood on there...I wonder. However he is friendly with a strangely high number of scantilly clad young ladies.  :huff:

This post made me laugh out loud.

They're almost all fake. If I felt any of them were true I'd expect to see at least some pics that haven't been obviously been taken off the internet.

However I DO have David Edgar (and his sister!)'s Facebook account.

Dyer - "ya'll", "ass" - oh dear. Sounds real to me.

Ameobi - Income £60k to £75k. Now, I know loads of you think he's totally useless, but you have to admit he's getting short-changed at less than one and a half grand a week :D

They're almost all fake. If I felt any of them were true I'd expect to see at least some pics that haven't been obviously been taken off the internet.

is she fit? ;-) lol

is she fit? ;-) lol

You tell me.

is she fit? ;-) lol

You tell me.

http://photos-945.ak.facebook.com/ip002/v61/155/75/503245758/n503245758_15945_1516.jpg

cautious as to comment as il probably get told thats a bloke or something..... but marks out of ten, id give her one! lol

is she fit? ;-) lol

You tell me.

http://photos-945.ak.facebook.com/ip002/v61/155/75/503245758/n503245758_15945_1516.jpg

cautious as to comment as il probably get told thats a bloke or something..... but marks out of ten, id give her one! lol

Extremely harsh!

is she fit? ;-) lol

You tell me.

Extremely harsh!

either u was offended about the first bit or didnt get the second bit! lol

is she fit? ;-) lol

You tell me.

Extremely harsh!

Didn't need the "marks out of 10" bit tbh, confused me for a minute  bluebigrazz.gif

is she fit? ;-) lol

You tell me.

Extremely harsh!

Didn't need the "marks out of 10" bit tbh, confused me for a minute bluebigrazz.gif

tee hee! wouldnt really have worked without it!

Guest Steven_MB

It would be funn if roberts was real, 5 friends. not true, though as he would fill it with pictures of himself!!