footballers + myspace

Taylor Swift

Guest Southern Geordie

I recognise that bird. Isn't she in the david edgar appreciation group or something on facebook? I joined that david edgar is mint group I think.

I recognise that bird. Isn't she in the david edgar appreciation group or something on facebook? I joined that david edgar is mint group I think.

Yeah, that's where I got it from, she's an admin there.

They're almost all fake. If I felt any of them were true I'd expect to see at least some pics that haven't been obviously been taken off the internet.

However I DO have David Edgar (and his sister!)'s Facebook account.

is she fit? ;-) lol

You tell me.

http://photos-945.ak.facebook.com/ip002/v61/155/75/503245758/n503245758_15945_1516.jpg

cautious as to comment as il probably get told thats a bloke or something..... but marks out of ten, id give her one! lol

Extremely harsh!

either u was offended about the first bit or didnt get the second bit! lol

Didn't need the "marks out of 10" bit tbh, confused me for a minute bluebigrazz.gif

tee hee! wouldnt really have worked without it!

I don't get it bluesigh.gif

Guest Ross51288

Dunno if it's been posted but the message on Boumsong's one from Warren Barton-

"Get that Newcastle shirt off you dont deserve to wear the black and white, not even of Juventus!

When I think how great I was in that shirt it makes me sick to watch you falling on your arse every 5 minutes.

The new Desailly? HA!"

:D

Guest GHoeberX

I don't get it bluesigh.gif

It's meant to be confusing... ten -> one

If he wanted to keep it simple he'd have said "i'd give her one!"

• 2 months later...
Guest Verlaine

Stalker-tastic.

He and me play pranks on other footballers, like titus bramble. He is shit, we want him to leave.

:lol:

Stalker-tastic.

Not really. Shouldn't have put it up originally on here but it was posted in the Edgar group which is easily accessible on Facebook.

• 2 weeks later...

this is not a joke but some boro player (parnarby i think) has started a poll askin whether he is shit or not  :laugh:

Link

Yes      176 Votes

No    223 Votes

Somehow I doubt its really him:

"I became first choice right-back at the start of the 2006/07 season because there was no one else avalible, but because of the form and performances of fellow defender Andrew Davies, the gay haired puff, i have lost my place in the starting line-up My current future remains in doubt, as my current contract expires at the end of the season and smackhead Xaiver has returned from his ban, and will easily replace me."  :laugh: