Latest Charva Obsession

Guest BooBoo

Guest BooBoo

Playing tinny sounding happy hardcore music on their mobile phones, as if it was a stereo, on buses!  :wullie:

One day someone will snatch a phone and chuck it out the window, ideally from the upstairs of a double decker.

quite... very annoying.

It's the new version of the 80s hip hop rapsters holding those massive stereos on their shoulders.

http://img453.imageshack.us/img453/1606/430980gmflash200x200qf0.jpg

Playing tinny sounding happy hardcore music on their mobile phones, as if it was a stereo, on buses!  :wullie:

One day someone will snatch a phone and chuck it out the window, ideally from the upstairs of a double decker.

They do it walking around the streets aswell ffs... You can hear them coming a mile off from round here now. The faint distant sounds of "nnnsst nssst nsstt" and chipmonk sounding lyrics guarantees about 20 of the fuckers around the corner.

Cant understand why people dont just hit them, actually i do, they usually travel in big groups, when there alone there as quiet as a church mouse the cunts.

Its going to be illegal soon anyway. (on public transport)

Guest TheDutchman

Playing tinny sounding happy hardcore music on their mobile phones, as if it was a stereo, on buses! :wullie:

Every day again on the railway station. They're hanging around, smoking weed all day and listen to that terrible music! Unfortunately nobody say something about it (including me because Im alone and dont want a knife in my stomache).

Guest Invicta_Toon

I've always wondered why there's never been a charver serial killer

I mean we've had gays, prossies etc, surely it must piss someone off enough to start?

If only I wasn't so busy

I mean we've had gays, prossies etc, surely it must piss someone off enough to start?

If only I wasn't so busy

:lol:

Am sure there are a lot of tempted people.

great news!  now i can listen to my ipod without hearing the shite everytime a song changes!

Guest TheDutchman

If only I wasn't so busy

Where can I aply for the job! Ill do it for free!

great news!  now i can listen to my ipod without hearing the shite everytime a song changes!

Doubt that'll do any good, most of the fat cunt police rejects in orange jackets they have "patrolling" the metros just ignore chavers behaving like apes and subjecting the whole carriage to their New Monkey shite anyway.