Cameo Roles

Nobby

Been watching alot of films recently and have noticed a few good cameos

does anyone know any good ones?

Bruce Willis: Ocean's Twelve Himself Cameo - didn't notice this at the time of watching, on the plane to NY

Has anyone seen this one?

Bruce Willis: National Lampoon's Loaded Weapon 1  John McClane  Cameo

NOTHING better than the cameo in Eurotrip at the start, he played Donny - a mad punk singer... MAN I love that guy. By far my favourite actor... can you tell who it is yet?

he also played a larger cameo role in the fucking ace - Jay & Silent Bob Strike Back

Best one i've seen is Lance Armstrong in Dodgeball.

Actually a VERY good scene, and really brings the film into its finale.

Lance Armstrong: Hey, aren't you Peter La Fleur?

Peter La Fleur: Lance Armstrong!

Lance Armstrong: Ya, that's me. But I'm a big fan of yours.

Peter La Fleur: Really?

Lance Armstrong: Ya, I've been watching the dodgeball tournament on the Ocho. ESPN 8. I just can't get enough of it. Good luck in the tournament.

I'm really pulling for you against those jerks from Globo Gym. I think you better hurry up or you're gonna be late.

Peter La Fleur: Uh, actually I decided to quit... Lance.

Lance Armstrong: Quit? You know, once I was thinking of quitting when I was diagnosed with brain, lung and testicular cancer all at the same time. But with the love and support of my friends and family, I got back on the bike and won the Tour de France five times in a row. But I'm sure you have a good reason to quit. So what are you dying of that's keeping you from the finals?

Peter La Fleur: Right now it feels a little bit like... shame.

Lance Armstrong: Well, I guess if a person never quit when the going got tough, they wouldn't anything to regret for the rest of their life. Well good luck to you Peter. I'm sure this decision won't haunt you forever.

I've seen the Loaded Weapon one. The Mel Gibson rip off character (Emilio Estevez?) lives in a little shack on the beach - the baddies come and blow it up in their helicopter. John McClane lives next door - they get the wrong adress and blow his up instead. Willis appears crawling out of the rubble and points them to the right place. Its not that funny.

• 4 weeks later...

Been trying to watch films with good cameos in them does anyone know any good ones?

Bruce Willis: Ocean's Twelve Himself Cameo - didn't notice this at the time of watching, on the plane to NY

Has anyone seen this one?

Bruce Willis: National Lampoon's Loaded Weapon 1  John McClane  Cameo

i havent seem that film for years, i wanna watch it now!!!

Best one i've seen is Lance Armstrong in Dodgeball.

Actually a VERY good scene, and really brings the film into its finale.

Lance Armstrong: Hey, aren't you Peter La Fleur?

Peter La Fleur: Lance Armstrong!

Lance Armstrong: Ya, that's me. But I'm a big fan of yours.

Peter La Fleur: Really?

Lance Armstrong: Ya, I've been watching the dodgeball tournament on the Ocho. ESPN 8. I just can't get enough of it. Good luck in the tournament.

I'm really pulling for you against those jerks from Globo Gym. I think you better hurry up or you're gonna be late.

Peter La Fleur: Uh, actually I decided to quit... Lance.

Lance Armstrong: Quit? You know, once I was thinking of quitting when I was diagnosed with brain, lung and testicular cancer all at the same time. But with the love and support of my friends and family, I got back on the bike and won the Tour de France five times in a row. But I'm sure you have a good reason to quit. So what are you dying of that's keeping you from the finals?

Peter La Fleur: Right now it feels a little bit like... shame.

Lance Armstrong: Well, I guess if a person never quit when the going got tough, they wouldn't anything to regret for the rest of their life. Well good luck to you Peter. I'm sure this decision won't haunt you forever.

did everyone in the audience throw up?

There are loads. Hitchcock had a cameo in just about everything he did.

I quite liked Oliver Stone parodying himself in 'Dave' as well.