Shameless Series 4

Guest BooBoo

Guest BooBoo

Tonight C4, 10pm. More amusing antics with the Gallaghers. One of the best British made tv shows around in my opinion.

Good show, sadly being ruined by actors getting too big for themselves.  This years departees to join the ever growing list of actors forgetting what made them are...

Kev and Veronica!

They just decided to not show up for filming this year, hence the ridiculous storyline of (can't remember the name of them now) that family moving in next door. 

Two of my favourite characters as well, shame, although i find it hard to believe that they just didn't turn up

So did I.  Remember reading about it, around August, this year.  They didn't show up on the day they returned, "working on other projects".

Two of my favourite characters as well, shame, although i find it hard to believe that they just didn't turn up

So did I.  Remember reading about it, around August, this year.  They didn't show up on the day they returned, "working on other projects".

How come they done the court scene in tonights epiosde then?

How come they done the court scene in tonights epiosde then?

No idea, just reporting what I read.  Which, to be fair, appears true.  A brief 3 minute scene can easily be flung together 4 months or whatever after the episode was made/cut.

• 2 weeks later...

Has Sheila left for good then? I heard she has but i aint sure. Another mint character has left if so. Programme's falling apart tbh...  If it wasn't for Frank holding together i wouldn't watch it.

I think she's left, she's dropped from the intro, anyway, which is usually a giveaway. They can't keep hold of anyone, probably seen as bit of a stepping stone considering all that have left have gone on to better things.

To be fair, I think the writers to the best of a bad job.  It's entertaining enough, and better than most of the british programmes going.

She was in tonights intro though wasn't she? I don't see why they would want to leave the programme. It's not as if the rest have left and moved onto "better" things.. Shameless is top notch imo.. Wouldn't see a reason for leaving unless the pay is shite.

She was in tonights intro though wasn't she? I don't see why they would want to leave the programme. It's not as if the rest have left and moved onto "better" things.. Shameless is top notch imo.. Wouldn't see a reason for leaving unless the pay is shite.

To be honest, it's really good, but I don't think it's recognised in the industry as such (that is top notch), the creater is seen as top notch, mind. And anyway, you just slated it saying if Frank wasn't in it you wouldn't even watch. :lol:

I've had a few so shh  ;D I wasn't slating it, tbh it would be hard to watch it without Frank in it man, the whole show revolves around him being in it. I dunno, perhaps i'm just sad and don't like change in a programme like this. Probably my favourite comedy on TV ever!  :'(  :lol: