E-mail from Thompers

Guest Knightrider

Guest Knightrider
HTT, is that it then, am I banned indefinitely? I know I can irritate but I'm the victim here. The prick mods have had it in for me from day one. I only pressed report to moderator to piss them off, not to grass people. Is there any way back? They don't seem to like me on Toontastic, that Gemmill is trying to get me banned. I promise to behave.

BLEEEEEEEEEEEEEET! :lol:

Guest Knightrider

The rest of the e-mail went like this....

Whinge whinge, moan moan, bleeet bleeet, I'm the victim here, whinge whinge, moan moan, bleeet bleeet, I'm the victim here, whinge whinge, moan moan, bleeet bleeet, I'm the victim here, whinge whinge, moan moan, bleeet bleeet, I'm the victim here, whinge whinge, moan moan, bleeet bleeet, I'm the victim here, whinge whinge, moan moan, bleeet bleeet, I'm the victim here, whinge whinge, moan moan, bleeet bleeet, I'm the victim here, whinge whinge, moan moan, bleeet bleeet, I'm the victim here, whinge whinge, moan moan, bleeet bleeet, I'm the victim here, whinge whinge, moan moan, bleeet bleeet, I'm the victim here, whinge whinge, moan moan, bleeet bleeet, I'm the victim here, whinge whinge, moan moan, bleeet bleeet, I'm the victim here, whinge whinge, moan moan, bleeet bleeet, I'm the victim here, whinge whinge, moan moan, bleeet bleeet, I'm the victim here, whinge whinge, moan moan, bleeet bleeet, I'm the victim here, whinge whinge, moan moan, bleeet bleeet, I'm the victim here, whinge whinge, moan moan, bleeet bleeet, I'm the victim here, whinge whinge, moan moan, bleeet bleeet, I'm the victim here, whinge whinge

Guest Gemmill

I love that he's whining trying to get back on here though while he's over there saying that he deliberately got himself IP banned cos he didn't want to post on here anymore. :lol:  For the record, I do want him banned from Toontastic.  Over here you'd get regular breaks from his shite because of the rules.  On Toontastic we'd just have to put up with his shite full time.  Can't be arsed with that tbh. 

I love that he's whining trying to get back on here though while he's over there saying that he deliberately got himself IP banned cos he didn't want to post on here anymore. :lol:  For the record, I do want him banned from Toontastic.  Over here you'd get regular breaks from his shite because of the rules.  On Toontastic we'd just have to put up with his shite full time.  Can't be arsed with that tbh. 

I knew you loved them really, proves you need rules in your life tbh  tongue.gif

Guest Gemmill

I knew you loved them really, proves you need rules in your life tbh  tongue.gif

The rules on here actually work with people like him, cos he's a serial abuser of them, so there's something in place to just say "Right, you're banned.  Again."  Where I always had a problem with them and still do is where you get someone finishing a sentence with "....you silly prick!" in a heated discussion or whatever and they're banned. 

So there.  tongue.gif

The rules on here actually work with people like him, cos he's a serial abuser of them, so there's something in place to just say "Right, you're banned.  Again."  Where I always had a problem with them and still do is where you get someone finishing a sentence with "....you silly prick!" in a heated discussion or whatever and they're banned. 

So there.  tongue.gif

Shut it

....you silly prick

but just to be safe  bluewink.gif

Let him back.

I'm serious. blueyes.gif

Erm...no I'm not. blueno.gif

More meds required.

:lol: Are you on crack?

Think I'm having what is commonly termed a "nervous breakdown" brought on by persistent online bullying by a chavvy little villain called "Thompers" --- eurgh! Even the mere mention of that name sends a shiver down my spine, and brings me out in hives. :(

Guest GHoeberX

Vic needs to put a poll up tbh.

In Spain they do it like this. Make a new topic named PLATAFORMA THOMPERS and then they'd make a list and every person who agrees copies the above list and puts his name below it.

So off we go:

Plataforma por la vuelta de Thompers:

1) FatrickPievert

2) Delima

3) GeordieMessiah

4) David Icke

5) ...

Vic needs to put a poll up tbh.

In Spain they do it like this. Make a new topic named PLATAFORMA THOMPERS and then they'd make a list and every person who agrees copies the above list and puts his name below it.

So off we go:

Plataforma por la vuelta de Thompers:

1) FatrickPievert

2) Delima

3) GeordieMessiah

4) David Icke

5) ...

Get to fuck! Remove my name from that list.