I love the new forum.

Clay

Looks a bit weird like. Probably prefer it the other way. Could take some getting used to like.

Im fairly sure this is just temporary. They just haven't installed themes after updating the forum software :)

I know the old one is the best unfortunatly the old one doesn't seem to work on the updated forum so it'll have to be redone. In the mean time I'm trying to find a half decent one to have.

Thought you'd jacked all this lark in Phil?

Guest Invicta_Toon

someone ought to get fired for this shit

It's RobW I feel sorry for. Change can be very upsetting for the elderly  bluesigh.gif

Guest Invicta_Toon

Looks a bit weird like. Probably prefer it the other way. Could take some getting used to like.

do you run a guesthouse Clay?  :lol:

Guest Ridzuan

I was about to ask for a forum revamp earlier today but didnt.Nevertheless,it did happen.I still prefer the old one though.

I know the old one is the best unfortunatly the old one doesn't seem to work on the updated forum so it'll have to be redone. In the mean time I'm trying to find a half decent one to have.

redone?

What the fuck are you lot moaning about, we got a free password upgrade man!

What the hell is that other than an annoyance for someone who is too thick/lazy to read the message that comes up and assumes their account has been deleted with the forum changes :oops: