All Souness Sacked posts here

magorific

Guest ramage316

HAHAHAHAHAHA

This is great news

EVERYONE IS HAPPY NOW!!!!!!!

Everyone happy? I'm delighted, my team is 6points from relegation. Yassssssssssssssssssss

bluebiggrin.gif bluebiggrin.gif bluebiggrin.gif bluebiggrin.gif bluebiggrin.gif bluebiggrin.gif bluebiggrin.gif bluebiggrin.gif bluebiggrin.gif bluebiggrin.gif

mazin!

AT LAST AT LAST AT LAST

drunk2.gif drunk2.gif drunk2.gif drunk2.gif drunk2.gif drunk2.gif drunk2.gif drunk2.gif drunk2.gif drunk2.gif drunk2.gif drunk2.gif drunk2.gif drunk2.gif drunk2.gif drunk2.gif drunk2.gif drunk2.gif drunk2.gif drunk2.gif drunk2.gif drunk2.gif

Emails from Newcastle fans on SSN

Nick: i'm an avid fan and I think we will wait for Sven.

Darran: About time, Roder and Shearer till end of season

Paul:  Was thinking of giving up my ticket, now I'll be back.  Bring in o'Neil or Errikson

Anon: Should never have sacked Bobby

Jim: How could you say FS is blameless, he's appointed last 6 managers, gets it wrong time and time again.

Guest MagicNumber9

FUCKING GET IN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BEST NEWS THIS YEAR!!!!!!

bluebiggrin.gif bluebiggrin.gif bluebiggrin.gif bluebiggrin.gif bluebiggrin.gif bluebiggrin.gif

But lets not get too carried away. I'm cautious about what happens next, but even so.....

bluebiggrin.gif bluebiggrin.gif bluebiggrin.gif bluebiggrin.gif bluebiggrin.gif bluebiggrin.gif

Bye Bye Tosser!

Guest NewcastleRocker

Well done Freddie!!!!!

If he had a bit of sense, he would of sacked him before the window, and ultimatley not appointed him in the first place.

Guest Magnetic North

TT's Oblivious Blithering Idiot will have to change the poster on his bedroom wall now, and to think...he was doing such a good job and really needed time (sob). The half-wit.