Football news outlet reliability

bulivye

very often i'll be reading a thread in the forum and someone will post about such & such news outlet has mentioned blah blah blah about a tranfers or summat, and the next few posts will be sarcastic or skeptical about such & such news outlet as a reliable medium of journalism.  SO, my question is what are the most reliable outlets to get football news?  and would you care to rank them.  also, which should be avoided?

fair enough TT, but surely some are more reliable than others?  whom should i take with less salt than others?

did i just use the word "whom"?  :o

For example, not one of them has been reliable this window as all have reported were on the verge etc, so all of them are as bad as each other.

They all copy each other and very rarely have inside info.

There is a guy on SSN's who really ITK, and tbh another good source is just general people with inside privvy, this tends to be the place to look.

http://www.newsnow.co.uk/newsfeed/?name=Newcastle+United

I've nver seen a storey that hasn't gone through this first, if your looking for on the spot rumours. But again, Newsnow will report just about anything, so there are plenty of red herrings in there.

www.bbc.co.uk/football is the best website for the news. It only reports stuff that is true and there is no gossip, except if you go to the gossip page of course.

have to disagree, i remember them saying that Owen will be goin to Liverpool, Man U or Chelsea as Newcastle do not have the funds to get him, they also seemed 100% sure that Steve Davies was going to Man U for £10M this time last year.

fair enough TT, but surely some are more reliable than others?  whom should i take with less salt than others?

did i just use the word "whom"?   :o

Yes, incorrectly.

can you find it in your heart to forgive me?