RSS type thing :)

ToonTastic

Right I have connected my PSP to my computer so I can wirelessly stream music to it, problem is to play the music I need to use an RSS feed which is easy enough to do but very time consuming. Is there a bit of software I can use which will look through a folder and create a RSS script of all the files in the folder, names don't bother me at all. I was even wondering if this can be done through Media player somehow ?

Thanks.

If you can connecy wireless is that luke a ICS or propper rouyed conection?

My thinking can you not just share the folder with the music file in over a home network with the psp ?

Have no idea just guessing aint got a psp, went for a 360 instead :D

Nope, the PSP wasn't really designed at the start for file sharing I think it's set to be included when the new PS3 comes out as they will have the Playstation network or something like that. So you can't share actual files you can only stream the files through RSS feeds.

I'm sure there must be someway to do it cause otherwise that would mean all the podcasts would have to have each file written into an RSS file by hand and that would take ages.

That's the problem I'm finding I've got loads of albums so I don't fancy writing RSS details for each track.

And a 360 is my next purchase :)