Owen and Shola back in April

James

one positive thing about shola being out for so long is that its made people like NM shut up for a bit.  well, it was a nice break while it lasted i guess.

Guest Knightrider

Shola isnt half as bad as people make out!

Agreed, it is amazing how many rate him as shite, yet have the cheek to rip into him when he DOH, plays like shite. You can't have it both ways. Strangely when he does play well, these people go missing. He's an average Premiership striker and good enough for us, an average Premiership side. When everyone is fit he'll make a decent squad player. He cost fuck all and has shown himself far more committed than most over the years, including some of those with more ability than him, so I say cut the lad some slack. The way some go on you would actually think he'd shagged their wife or something.

Shola is shit. Even worse than Milner. Worse player we have. If he gets a start (or even a sub) when we have anyone else available it will piss me of and make me shout for Glen's head. Most of the goals he scored for us under Glen were lucky fluke goals.

Shola is shit. Even worse than Milner. Worse player we have. If he gets a start (or even a sub) when we have anyone else available it will piss me of and make me shout for Glen's head. Most of the goals he scored for us under Glen were lucky fluke goals.

yawn yawn :undecided:

Boring.

Owen

Martins

Sibierski

New Players

in that order.

Not good enough: Ameobi

Not strikers. Ever: Milner, Dire, Duff.

Beg to differ.

Shola causes defenders alot more problems than Le sib does and scores more too (under Roeder). He's better than Le Sib imo.

Dyer is crap in CM imo and should be played either RW or whilst Owen is out, up top with Martins as they link up well.

Duff has been used just behind the main striker/as a striker on countless times for both Ireland and Chelski. You know better than Jose etc do you?

Milner admittedly would be a last resort (out of those named earlier) up front. Although he's been our best our best player in the last two months and is getting better and better all the time. He's a good asset imo