Mika? Whats the Craic?

wspence_uk

Am I the only one who thinks he is totally rubish? I am sick of hearing that song, everyone going on about how talented he is and classically trained blah blah blah, the next big thing blah blah blah, labeled the next freddy mercury!, This is good old music industry hype and the general public lap it up. The charts are a none event these days, yet such as Radio 1 cant yet enough of him and his other mind numbing kind.

Mainstream pop music is the worst state  its ever been in, and they blame the dowloaders for loss of sales! Pathetic!

another boat that quite happily passed me by.

Me too, never heard of him. I try not to listen to the radio whenever possible. Occasionally in a friend's car, I have the chance to listen to Radio 1, Jesus Christ, they must train their presenters in banal and crude conversation techniques.

Me too, never heard of him. I try not to listen to the radio whenever possible. Occasionally in a friend's car, I have the chance to listen to Radio 1, Jesus Christ, they must train their presenters in banal and crude conversation techniques.

:lol: Chill out you miserable bastard!

;)

I've listened to the full album and I must say I disagree, I'm impressed. He is the next big thing IMO

I have heard about 6 songs of his, and they werent special in the slightest. To be the next big thing you have got to have something no-one else has. I hear songs like grace kelly all the time (scissor sisters were doing this genre of music 4 years ago) But that means nothing these days, hes young, gud looking, and will probally sell by the bucketload.

Mps will say they listen to him to sound like "One of the common folk"

;)

I am miserable on the odd occasion I have to listen to Chris Moyles.

;)

I am miserable on the odd occasion I have to listen to Chris Moyles.

Rather stick pins in my eyes than listen to that fat moron.

I've listened to the full album and I must say I disagree, I'm impressed. He is the next big thing IMO

I have heard about 6 songs of his, and they werent special in the slightest. To be the next big thing you have got to have something no-one else has. I hear songs like grace kelly all the time (scissor sisters were doing this genre of music 4 years ago) But that means nothing these days, hes young, gud looking, and will probally sell by the bucketload.

Mps will say they listen to him to sound like "One of the common folk"

spot on

A tired melange of Queen/Scissor Sisters/Darkness

wake up lads!!

they've been talking about himn in the Sunshire Lounge for at least 3 months.

he's been all over the meeja 'n aalll  (alwaysa  sign of little talent and record company hype IIRC)

Shite then, in other words?  ;)