Darren Bent

Guest Brazilianbob

Ashton and Bent would have been a great partnership too /!!! although if they go down then there would probably an escape clause

Guest kingdawson

How desperate are those nasty spammers. 18 million for Darrent Bent is a total rip-off. Apparantly Bent didnt even want to go there anyway ;D.

ridiculous, but that's what yu have to pay for an english player, overinflated prices

18m Carrick? 12m Bale? 18m Darren Bent? 12m Walcott?  :rolleyes:

17 for Owen  O0

maybe so to an extent but at the very least Owen is a proven world class player on every stage  (apart from injury obviously)......Carrick, Bent are average IMO and Walcott and Bale are just potential

Guest kingdawson

i know and i fully agree. All way overpriced still tho. id love if it if he moved and Charlton stayed up at expense of WHU

Yep that would be great ;D

Do you think this could be why we haven't signed anyone, absolutely crazy prices.

I mean if Charlton asking more than £18 million for Bent how much are all the other clubs gonna be asking for there players.

Do you think this could be why we haven't signed anyone, absolutely crazy prices.

I mean if Charlton asking more than £18 million for Bent how much are all the other clubs gonna be asking for there players.

nah but it is a good excuse to use.

So don't go for young English players then. Liverpool and Tottenham seem to be picking up good foreign defenders for considerably less.

Guest Sniffer

Hmmm......Luque, one of the top six players in Spain at 10 mill or Darren Bent at 18 mill?

No contest really because we could get Luque and use the 8 mill for Boumsoong, a top frog defender.

Hmmm......Luque, one of the top six players in Spain at 10 mill or Darren Bent at 18 mill?

No contest really because we could get Luque and use the 8 mill for Boumsoong, a top frog defender.

Neither!