Just as bad as Spurs

Dr. Nguyen Van Falk

Ah that old favourite - barcodes. AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA! SO WITTY!

We're going to beat you, you... BEETROOTS! AHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAA! GOD I'M FUNNY!

Fucking hell, sad as fuck. Remember seeing that website when we played them last season, they're fucking clueless bitter twats. Hope our own brummie is not a poster, or maybe I hope he is, put across a sensible viewpoint to the wankers.

lol

I'm starting to think that, despite the occasional shit that happens on this board, we still have the most intelligent fans in England.  ;D

How any respectable site would put a load of bollocks like that on their front page is just beyond me.

The messageboard is just as bad as GG-chat  :lol:

It's horrendous. I know we perhaps have some people on here who maybe think we're bigger than we are, but on there it's the majority who think they are really big fish.

Guest elbee909

How any respectable site would put a load of bollocks like that on their front page is just beyond me.

Absolutely, truly embarrassing for any intelligent Villa fan to be associated with that shite.

Villatalk is indeed the Villa equivalent of gg-chat. Actually, it probably has more in common with the Newcastle footymad.net site, which is possibly even worse.

The article did make an interesting point about Roeder's thinly veiled jibe at MON, though.

Oh, and I'm not a poster on Villatalk, out of conscience. I post on their more cerebral rival site.

Stopped reading after I read

Oh aye, their love their football in Newcastle.
  If you're going to fucking publish things on a website and put yourself up for ridicule by many thousands of opposition fans, the least you can do is have a decent command of the English Language.  In fairness to HTT when he goes on his long rants, despite his Rutherford School education, he is reasonably eloquent.

THese brummie cunts, writing about us, seriously, people can say "Villa are our rivals ..." fuckin etc... to me they'll alway be fat brummie boring fucking bastards, maybe nature did intend them, but if ever there's a club I never think of it's them.  They're just there.  At least Tottenham have identity.  Fat cunts.  It just goes to show the nation is obsessed with NUFC.

Fat fuckin cunts

http://www.thefootie.com/wp-content/uploads/frank-lampard-shock.jpg

Brummies if you're reading, you have an opinion on us, at the end of the day if you weren't there no one would notice you know that yourselves.  If ever there's a nuke inflicted on these islands, god forbid, people could cope with the west midlands getting it, as long as the winds blowing west over mid Wales so not too many cunts get the faal oot.  At least scousers can be interesting.

Guest kingdawson

Villa are just a boring team really. Dont really have a problem with them but never ever take them seriously. Kinda like Fulham tbh. Oh and gg-chat is the BIZNESS :lol:

Guest SmileyCulture
My prediction then, is 0-2, with goals coming from Gareth Barry (probably a penalty) and debutant John Carew. They love goalscoring strikers in Newcastle, after all.

Can someone tell me how you can predict a penalty (even with taylor back) without paying off a ref? it's one thing to be as naive as to think they might just win but predicting what the officials are going to do on the night is just a little too far away from the real world.

haha,

i think that was a pretty decent read infact. Cant help but feel that they ment it all ironic, and expects a defeat.

anyway, we'll give em that for sure:)

3-0, Martins,Le Sib and Duff!

Now you're just being silly  ;)

No-one in the country likes Aston Villa, so they have to live in their own deluded little world.  I know a couple of lads from that neck of the woods who support Birmingham and they told me that Villa are the least popular team in the Midlands. 

Say ooh aah Paul McGrath!

Don't be taking the name of the Lord God in vain there, Jonny.

In vain mate, he's one of my favourite players of all time, the best centre half I've ever seen play over here in my time that's for sure.

Say ooh aah Paul McGrath!

Don't be taking the name of the Lord God in vain there, Jonny.

In vain mate, he's one of my favourite players of all time, the best centre half I've ever seen play over here in my time that's for sure.

O0

His autobiography is excellent.

No-one in the country likes Aston Villa, so they have to live in their own deluded little world.  I know a couple of lads from that neck of the woods who support Birmingham and they told me that Villa are the least popular team in the Midlands

;D ;D ;D

That's a pretty unbiased sample, isn't it?