Cricket was great!!

Martin Lol

I'm back!!

Had a great time apart from the cricket, Newcastle doing the double over us, and the scum's draw in the first leg with probably worse to follow tonight.

Good to be home.

BTW, Newcastle have had a bid for Giles Barnes accepted. ;)

Guest smoggeordie

I'm back!!

Had a great time apart from the cricket, Newcastle doing the double over us, and the scum's draw in the first leg with probably worse to follow tonight.

Good to be home.

BTW, Newcastle have had a bid for Giles Barnes accepted. ;)

Still ITKtastic then  ;)

There's a guy on Toontastic who does appear to be ITK (check out his past predictions) saying this one's going to happen:

http://www.toontastic.net/forum/index.php?showtopic=11609

He appears to be well informed. 

Both Spurs and Newcastle have had bids accepted, it's now up to the player.

Spurs have Thudd trying to convince him Spurs is the right place, Newcastle will no doubt offer more in wages.  More likely to go to Newcastle imho.

I'm back!!

Are you still expecting people to believe you went to The Ashes?  ;D ;D ;D ;D :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:  You would have pictures at the very least.

What's this about you getting your son to post ITK rumours direct from the boardroom of WHL?  :lol: ;D :lol:

BTW, Newcastle have had a bid for Giles Barnes accepted.

No we haven't.

There's a guy on Toontastic who does appear to be ITK (check out his past predictions) saying this one's going to happen:

http://www.toontastic.net/forum/index.php?showtopic=11609

He appears to be well informed. 

Both Spurs and Newcastle have had bids accepted, it's now up to the player.

Spurs have Thudd trying to convince him Spurs is the right place, Newcastle will no doubt offer more in wages.  More likely to go to Newcastle imho.

This is based on what?  We haven't bid for him.  When he completes his move to Spurs later on, you can say he chose you over us.

I'm back!!

Are you still expecting people to believe you went to The Ashes?  ;D ;D ;D ;D :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:  You would have pictures at the very least.

What's this about you getting your son to post ITK rumours direct from the boardroom of WHL?  :lol: ;D :lol:

No we haven't.

1.    Photographs?  Indeed I have.

2.  :rolleyes: mackems.gif

3.  Oh yes you have.  What happens at the end of the day I have no idea, just my guess.

I'm back!!

Are you still expecting people to believe you went to The Ashes?  ;D ;D ;D ;D :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:  You would have pictures at the very least.

What's this about you getting your son to post ITK rumours direct from the boardroom of WHL?  :lol: ;D :lol:

No we haven't.

1.    Photographs?  Indeed I have.

2.  :rolleyes: mackems.gif

3.  Oh yes you have.  What happens at the end of the day I have no idea, just my guess.

By the way Jol did you ever get to my neck of the woods in Aus?, Tasmania I'm talking about if you did,  what was your impression?

It's true, I've heard we've offered to quadruple any wages Spurs offer but he's likely to turn us down because he'd rather join a massive club than join us for the money like Duff, Milner and Parker did.

ITK-tastic!

I hope it is true and we do sign him then those spurs fans can be in their own little heaven whinging about how another player has obviously chosen big wages to sign for us because there is clearly no other way he would ever choose us!

tossers! :roll: