Match DJ and his choice of music.

NG32

Does anybody else find the music before, half time and after the match annoying?

Why the hell does he play Kurt Angles wrestling music when the players come out after half time.  The whole thing is sickening me to death !

:tickedoff:

Guest smoggeordie

What's the name of that song that the players come out to

Before the match or after half time ?

Before mate, the one that goes durrrr durrrrrrrrrr dur dur durrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr dur dur

Guest smoggeordie

To be fair though NSG he wasn't asking what the music was he was just calling the bloke a crap DJ and to be fair he's right. Scrap the music altogether I say.

Yeah, I know. I like the Killers so i'm not complaining there, I also like "Get what you give" and the blaydon races/local hero are essentials for me.

All in all, apart from that one song that is just total screaming, it's decent-ish, compared to what we've had recently.

What's the name of that song that the players come out to?

And where is my post count?

Anyone know why Shearer's testimonial was against Celtic? I reckon it would've been better to have one half against an old England XI and the second against a Newcastle Legends XI.

To be fair though NSG he wasn't asking what the music was he was just calling the bloke a crap DJ and to be fair he's right. Scrap the music altogether I say.

Yeah, I know. I like the Killers so i'm not complaining there, I also like "Get what you give" and the blaydon races/local hero are essentials for me.

All in all, apart from that one song that is just total screaming, it's decent-ish, compared to what we've had recently.

Is that the new one that he now plays before the song before the players come out. It's going to end up being the same songs every week soon :)

And why oh why do the players still have to do that stupid fair play thing of shaking hands (by this I mean when they line up before the match)

Guest londonmaglad

Before mate, the one that goes durrrr durrrrrrrrrr dur dur durrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr dur dur

Local Hero by Mark Knopfler. Cracking. Listen to it on yer headphones on full blast - hair on the back of yer neck stuff.

Howay the lads!

I wish they'd just scrap the banal screaching shite. The music is crap and then its played through a tinny screachy PA sysyem which does nothing other than induce a headache. Not like the Phillips Stadion at all.

It is one of the contributory factors to the crap atmoshere at SJP.

:thup: 

it was a much better atmosphere, the day last season when the speakers broke

Guest smoggeordie

Local Hero by Mark Knopfler. Cracking. Listen to it on yer headphones on full blast - hair on the back of yer neck stuff.

Howay the lads!

You little devil you!  >:D