1 Year ago today

Guest smoggeordie

And appionted Glenn Roeder.  :coolsmiley:

I think some credit must go to him on this day, he kept us up, got us into Europe. Brought in Martins and Duff, has got us to the last 32 of the UEFA Cup and has us in a position where we can make another run at Europe.

from .com

2006 Following the previous night's humiliating 3-0 defeat at Eastlands, manager Graeme Souness and his large coaching staff were relieved of their duties. Glenn Roeder, assisted by Alan Shearer, was put in temporary charge ahead of the visit of Portsmouth.

Praise be to Jesus.

I think some credit must go to him on this day, he kept us up, got us into Europe. Brought in Martins and Duff, has got us to the last 32 of the UEFA Cup and has us in a position where we can make another run at Europe.

its nice to see some optimism on here! i think he deserves some credit as much as he hacks me off at times.

its nice to see some optimism on here! i think he deserves some credit as much as he hacks me off at times.

Aye, he did a brilliant job last season, and would have left as a hero.

But he stayed on...

Aye, he did a brilliant job last season, and would have left as a hero.

But he stayed on...

It's not over yet yorkie!

Go on Glenda!