Banner in signature

Guest ToonMe

This must be a new record. Read the next thread down...

Hun, I know how to put it in my signature....what I was asking is I see some pretty cool ones and wondered if someone on here makes them.

The one at the side of your post is an avatar, the one at the bottom a signature.

I think everyone on here made their own sig with painshop/photoshop or whatever software they have. For my animated one I used unlead animated gif maker and banner maker pro.

Once made you have to upload the image to a file host, alot use photobucket.com

that will give you a public URL once you have uploaded the image, you then put that url in your sig text box and use the [/img] command aslo.

This must be a new record. Read the next thread down...

Hun, I know how to put it in my signature....what I was asking is I see some pretty cool ones and wondered if someone on here makes them.

I knew that...  whistling.gif

Sorry. :oops:

The one at the side of your post is an avatar, the one at the bottom a signature.

I think everyone on here made their own sig with painshop/photoshop or whatever software they have. For my animated one I used unlead animated gif maker and banner maker pro.

Once made you have to upload the image to a file host, alot use photobucket.com

that will give you a public URL once you have uploaded the image, you then put that url in your sig text box and use the [/img] command aslo.

but surely that one you use is made with cool 3d is it not ?

Thanks and yes  :wink:

I'd forgotten about it until i was browsing through my photbucket just before i registered here, so i just used it