Photographic Sign of the Times?

Guest BooBoo

I dont know why you'd leave at 2-0 down.  You've always got a good chance of coming back at home, particularly v a team like west ham.

people were leaving 10 from the end on new years day(man utd)2-2 game in the balance,no buses to catch.

I dont know why you'd leave at 2-0 down.  You've always got a good chance of coming back at home, particularly v a team like west ham.

people were leaving 10 from the end on new years day(man utd)2-2 game in the balance,no buses to catch.

Mental. Unless a close family member has died there's no excuse for leaving early IMO. When I pay 30-odd quid to go to the match I'm watching the whole thing  ;)

I took some friends to the Birmingham fiasco a couple of weeks ago.

The result was embarassing but the state of the support was pure humiliation for me.

Myself, an Aussie and 3 Leeds United supporters made more noise than anyone else around us in the South stand.

My mates were actually telling the guys around us to get behind their own team. We were 0-2 down at the time. Even after Milner scored it didn't get any better.

None of them are in a hurry to come back.

I'm not sure what's worse, the guy reading the paper at the game or the guy taking a picture of the guy reading the paper at the game.

Aye right you sure are a guy

FO

Guest smoggeordie

BooBoo mate, you're not the guy who says "shit shit shit shit spawny gets believe toon BELIEVEEEEE" all the way through the match? Think he sits right behind me.

• 2 weeks later...