Arcade Tournament - SIGN UP NOW!

Guest Geordiesned

Guest Geordiesned

Who's up for a Friday night arcade tournament?

If so, get over to the arcade now - click on "Tournaments" then click on the "Friday Night In Championship".

The password you'll need is "bored" (didn't realise until after I'd set it up that you don't actually need a password).

Total of 6 players allowed in and it's just me in there so far.

As soon as we have a full house we're off.

Guest Geordiesned

Any ideas how this tourney thing works - it's been showing status "waiting" for ages now... :(

Everyone has to play their round - we're waiting on Bluf!  :rolleyes:

Any ideas how this tourney thing works - it's been showing status "waiting" for ages now... :(

Wait for all players to finish the game, then move onto next round. Shame bluf is blatently refreshing if he isn't getting a decent score...O0

Guest Geordiesned

Wait for all players to finish the game, then move onto next round. Shame bluf is blatently refreshing if he isn't getting a decent score...O0

Shame also that you can't boot anyone out for blatant cheating!  >:D

Forgot all about it, to be honest, was eating me food.

Guest Geordiesned

Shame Sned's chosen all the games he;s good at and none of the ones I'm even halfway decent at... ;)

:lol: What did you expect?  :buck2:

I'll have to sort one out with the games chosen completely at random.

Why doesn't it record the scores on the table when you're playing a tournament!?!

I kicked arse big style in the curveball, yet I look at the board and it hasn't even got a score for me!!

Bugger. :(

Why doesn't it record the scores on the table when you're playing a tournament!?!

I kicked arse big style in the curveball, yet I look at the board and it hasn't even got a score for me!!

What level you reach like?

Anyways, soccer ball is the easiest to cheat on, so I didn't. 3 tries, posted best.

That is a bit of a bastard like. Can't change it in the settings either. :(

Guest Geordiesned

I know what you mean. I got the highest score in the Injury game!

Ah well, not too much of a bastard then. :lol:

Guest Geordiesned

Ah well, not too much of a bastard then. :lol:

It's actually very easy to get a high score. But I'm not gonna tell ya how, I'll just have to beat your score for real later on.  ;)