Russell Brand

Cajun

Did you see the extras? Hahah some of the radio show stuff i was dying with laughter...the part with that one guy who prematurely aged..."Isn't it funny how mince meat and mince meat have the same name but one's sweat and ones savioury!"

Oooh i love it...good comedian...

Did you see the extras? Hahah some of the radio show stuff i was dying with laughter...the part with that one guy who prematurely aged..."Isn't it funny how mince meat and mince meat have the same name but one's sweat and ones savioury!"

Oooh i love it...good comedian...

http://www.teendrama.com/dens/journal/2005/adult_camp/sat_hike_sweaty_andy.jpg

and

http://www.christian.ac.th/english/jesus.jpg

Maan...i make one little comment about something to do with the thread and its nothing but grief...why bother....

And i know they'll be some awesome replies to this like something like :

"k bye" or something....or "And?"....but come on.....stop the sillyness....No need really...

Used to hate him, don't mind him so much now. I don't think he's a particularly funny comedian, just tends to say random sexual orientated words here and there in the hope they sound controversial.

I'm sure his stand-up is much better, it always is, but on his BB show he's far too repetitive, and I've only caught it a couple of times. He's too much of a gimmick.

Used to hate him, don't mind him so much now.  I don't think he's a particularly funny comedian, just tends to say random sexual orientated words here and there in the hope they sound controversial. 

I'm sure his stand-up is much better, it always is, but on his BB show he's far too repetitive, and I've only caught it a couple of times.  He's too much of a gimmick.

Only really saw bits of his big mouth thing but the stand up is well worth a watch. Does centre on sex though :D

He's alway come across as a Category A twat whenever I've been unfortunate enough to have seen/heard him.   :knuppel2:

He's definately not a twat, he's just very extravigant, and talks about sex alot, he's really funny on big mouth plus his stand up is class.  

You either love him or hate him and I think the people who hate him simply just dont 'get' him.

He's also highly intelligent and some of the things he goes on about on big mouth have me going eh??, he's always on about Shakespeare and such like, very strange for a working class lad from East London.

Have a look at this video of him pissed up singing at a West Ham match, anyone who can still do this when they have became famous cant be that bad......as he would say....vidi this:

I don't watch Big Brother, but I once flicked over onto that Big Mouth programme, and I have to say his mental behaviour made me chuckle for about 5mins. I can well see him being very annoying for any longer than that.

He's alway come across as a Category A twat whenever I've been unfortunate enough to have seen/heard him.   :knuppel2:

1 He's definately not a twat

2 he's really funny on big mouth

3 plus his stand up is class

1 yes he is, an utter arsehole

2 he is immature and annoying, not funny atall

3 no its not

I don't watch Big Brother, but I once flicked over onto that Big Mouth programme, and I have to say his mental behaviour made me chuckle for about 5mins. I can well see him being very annoying for any longer than that.

Aye, same. That's why I don't mind him as much, cause he's made me chuckle a bit. But I've never laughed at anything he's said, well, anything intelligent. I think I laughed when he said "disksack" the first time, shame he's gone on to say it about 3 million times since (I seen it two weeks ago).  His humour certainly isn't intelligent, whether he is or not.

I'm with Nobby on this one, bar maybe point 3 as I've not seen any.

Aye, same.  That's why I don't mind him as much, cause he's made me chuckle a bit.  But I've never laughed at anything he's said, well, anything intelligent.  I think I laughed when he said "disksack" the first time, shame he's gone on to say it about 3 million times since (I seen it two weeks ago).  His humour certainly isn't intelligent, whether he is or not.

I'm with Nobby on this one, bar maybe point 3 as I've not seen any.

my housemates got it, he's the same all the time, very annoying

His podcasts are usually a good laugh, as well. I think he's usually top-class whenever I've seen him on the box, but his stand-up acts that I've seen in the past haven't really done him justice. Haven't seen this latest one, though, so might have to check it out.

It makes a change to have someone presenting things with a bit of intelligence/personality about them, I'd say he works best off-the-cuff, which is why the stand-up might rankle with me a bit. You can't beat a good comedian though, anything that makes people laugh gets a thumbs-up in my book.