I've just got my first mp3 - where do I go to download music??

Guest Echo

It's just a cheapy one from asda but anyway I've no idea what I do with it now.  I've plugged it in the back of my laptop and that's as far as I've got, so can anyone tell me a good (simple) website I shoud go to?

Also, can I put my tracks from my cd's on it somehow ???

Aye, stick with torrents. Don't bother with the DRM infected pay sites (and CD's for that matter). It's not worth the trouble mate.

Although, I recommend uTorrent rather than Azureus. uTorrent doesn't require JAVA, doesn't need installing and is very light on resources.

I broke my iPod on Thursday whilst coaching the kids! Was going to shoot, but slipped and landed on it :( Must have looked hilarious, like :lol:

Good thing my brother had a brand new one that he doesn't want so I can have that :D

I broke my iPod on Thursday whilst coaching the kids! Was going to shoot, but slipped and landed on it :( Must have looked hilarious, like :lol:

Good thing my brother had a brand new one that he doesn't want so I can have that :D

Have you got an ipod tree at your hoose ?

Have you got an ipod tree at your hoose ?

:lol:

No, my brother got one from his work as a bonus, but he's using his phone as mp3 player and hasn't found anyone that wanted to buy it from him and since I paid for the Xbox360 and wouldn't allow him to chip in, the iPod became his contribution.